• This is an archive of the old Blogs system from the previous software. If you would like your blog entries moving/merging into the relevant forum/thread, please PM James. These blogs are READ ONLY. Replies CANNOT be made.

Open grill on Super S - thanks to Shaun for the inspiration!

ashnelson

Ex. Club Member
Just finished open grill on my Super S - thanks Shaun for inspiration! Not totally happy with it, though - can't get the filler smooth enough where I've made the cut outs! Also just had the rear badges re-created at a local company - cost £40 though!
SDC10792.jpg

SDC10793.jpg

SDC10794.jpg

SDC10795.jpg

SDC10796.jpg

SDC10797.jpg

SDC10798.jpg

porkpie700;bt246 said:
Hey what happened to the nissan sticker?

I had the stickers (including the 1.2 SUPER S bit) remade as they were all faded. I decided not to include the NISSAN as it says it on the chrome badge underneath and might make it look a bit weird saying Nissan twice...... what do you think? Does it look wrong?

ashnelson;bt247 said:
what do you think? Does it look wrong?

No it doesn't look wrong, it's just one of those things where a micra owner would notice it and a non-micra owner wouldn't.
But it's funny you mentioned having nissan twice because you have sport twice
:laugh:

porkpie700;bt249 said:
No it doesn't look wrong, it's just one of those things where a micra owner would notice it and a non-micra owner wouldn't.
But it's funny you mentioned having nissan twice because you have sport twice
:laugh:
Hey, notice you only live in Dewsbury mate - I live in Brighouse. Are there any local meets?

Brighouse, thats where i bought my car from, bottom of clifton hill. I've been through brighouse millions of times and i've never seen your SS there. I don't know much about the meets on here, most of the ones for "the north" happen up ferry bridge way, not exactly local lol.

Back