• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

the euro super s

.kiz

Buy & Sell Member
so seeing as i have just obtained a super s, 73k on the clock and at only £385, i thought i shall do a project blog on the old baby.

mod list:
-new fogs (red color coded) *in process of buying
-deep dish alloys (sprayed white)
-small oval exhaust
-color re-done on grill, mirrors and side skirts
-induction kit
-full ice lights
-reverse mount 6x9 in parcel
-scratches and stone chips repaired

ok so far:
managed to buy the super s off ebay for a reasonable £385, collected it from salisbury and got it home nicely.

a couple of days of driving it and checking the weather, a good clean was in order, it still needs the interior cleaned thoroughly, car t-cut and a good wash down at my bro's workplace

here is the car so far:

OP
OP
K

.kiz

Buy & Sell Member
yeah seats need a good wash, may get a bottle of vanish and spray it everywhere, did that in the old k10 and made the interior spanking, i will process a picture of a nice interior :p

OP
OP
K

.kiz

Buy & Sell Member
i will look out for lowering springs after i have some deep dishes on, just to see how low i can go
after its all done up and such, and once i have had my fun i will ponder about selling it, although thats a very distant thought at the moment

Robert

Ex. Club Member
Nice, and the plans sound good.
I walways wanted to do a euro K10, make sure you keeps the wheels small and deep, and slam it to the floor ;)

OP
OP
K

.kiz

Buy & Sell Member
Nice, and the plans sound good.
I walways wanted to do a euro K10, make sure you keeps the wheels small and deep, and slam it to the floor ;)
haha thats the plan, if i get photoshop or gimp i will photo a finished design and post it up

curtis

Ex. Club Member
lowest proper springs are -40mm, if you want lower you will have to custom make them, which isnt really recommended! lol

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
Club Member
My bro found some k10 coilovers for sale in japan! Came to around £1300 before tax and postage.

OR

Could use k11 coilovers possibly? Will need to be custom fitting. But possible i think?? (ONLY A THEORY)

OP
OP
K

.kiz

Buy & Sell Member
ahh ok, i will look around for -40mm when i get the money next
i dont like big rims on a k10, i think a 13/14' always look better

and #### thats expensive, surely there must be cheaper ones around

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Looks nice that! Look after it

I may have some lowering springs for sale soon.

OP
OP
K

.kiz

Buy & Sell Member
well soon i maybe interested then :p

ok little update:
got some spraypaint and primer, took off the grill and resprayed it, just need to t-cut it and wax it back into normal

i also got the fog lights, which will be fitted tomorrow hopefully

when i find my cable i will upload more pictures

OP
OP
K

.kiz

Buy & Sell Member

grill sprayed, needs to be laquered

spilt dulux paint on it, although i think the white goes really well with red :p haha

cleaned with new fogs, need to attached properly though

nice rear end

open wide :p

Kevsta89

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
wow lookin good man very clean i did spot that on ebay was looking at it my self glad its gone to some 1 in the club :) what polish did you use very shiney

Kevsta89

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
yeh i used that Fst Wax before gd stuff :p tell u hard work t cuttin and waxing the car takes a gd copple of hours to do a gd job like u have :) keep me updated man

OP
OP
K

.kiz

Buy & Sell Member
yeh i used that Fst Wax before gd stuff :p tell u hard work t cuttin and waxing the car takes a gd copple of hours to do a gd job like u have :) keep me updated man
well including waxing, washing and t-cut, and spraying, rigging up and fixing the fogs, took me about 2 hours altogether

curtis

Ex. Club Member
which spray paint did you use on the grill?

If its halfords, then it has laquere already mixed in!

OP
OP
K

.kiz

Buy & Sell Member
yeah was form halfords, although i had some spare laquer left so i tried it and it seemed to come out better

OP
OP
K

.kiz

Buy & Sell Member
na lol they are now going in the grill, as i am meshing that part over and putting cold air intake pipes, and make a custom air pan

updates:
-k&n element air filter
-alpine sub
-vibe blackbox amp 400w
-noen under footwell that comes on when door is open
-mirrors re-sprayed

shall get a few pics up when i pop in my phone