K11 Open Grill Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
Going to try this out so its hands on for the buyer..
I have access to a number of standard k11 grills that im going to open up about 1 a week, (see how it goes) grill is in kit form hard work done ie. cutting and blending and sprayed in grey primmer first and finished in white primmer. also included is 3 wraps of 320 grade discs to give grill a light rub over before you spray it. also included is a alloy mesh for you to cut and attach after painting is finished..........If your car is standard colour then just pop down to your local halfords for a colour match simple if you do the job properly without rushing it then after a good afternoon you will have a good looking piece of kit............looking to see what the interest is and its open to offers postage is extra unless you want to collect.......thanx for the first insult price is £40.00 plus postage

Attachments

• Photo-0001.jpg
    Photo-0001.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 167
  • Photo-0002.jpg
    Photo-0002.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 162
  • Photo-0003.jpg
    Photo-0003.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 166
  • Photo-0004.jpg
    Photo-0004.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 180
I said reasonable offers not your age..............you allways get one ...........read my post its a kit its not open for picking and choosing its a complete package if you want a grill go to your local scrapy you might get one for under 20 quid ...................if this is how its going to be then price is £40.00 plus what ever the postage is........thanx for the insult 01joelh

look this isnt open for discussion thats what they sell for........ if you think im buying grills at a tenner then using another 10 quids worth of materials plus my time to sell them at 10 or 15 quid then think again.............look go and pester someone else they will make that all day long on ebay.....easy

its is steep big time rip off it would be lol

ok am out nobody will pay nelly £50 for abit of plastic sorry for pesting u seya

If you don't want to receive offers which you'd consider unreasonable etc then you should at least give some indication of an estimated price. (edit - this has been done)

Tredder. If the price is too high, people won't pay. Simple as that really. Japseye is well within his right to charge whatever he wishes. Some people don't have the skill or time to produce there own, therefore the extra cost to pay covers convienience!

how is it a rip off what a muppet. the grill was £10.00 the mesh works out at £11.75 the primmer was another 3.75 plus fibre glass and filler plus electric for da sander plus my time 40 quid is not a rip off............thanx Arnold well said

No need to get all #####y about it, all you had to say was 'no sorry that wasn't enough, I was looking for a bit more'.

stuff this arnold close this thread item no longer for sale will put them on ebay instead.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back