A little up date on my slx & thanks

CMF_Snoopy

» CMF Member
I just got home from work after fitting the tb & fuel rail/injectors I got from alex. It runs so much better now. I would like to extend my deepest thanks to alex b for the parts I bought of him. He drove down from bribe for the first lot of stuff. I then realise that I really wanted the crystal lights, so he then drove down to springwood to meet me. Sorry for being a pain and making you make two trips Alex, next time Im driving to your house, im sure you will have other micra parts I want ;). Thanks again. It was nice to finally talk to someone about micras in person. Thanks for all the info.

Now back to my micra, I just ordered my super s front bumper (cheap) & hatch spoiler (man there expensive) from nissan. Have to wait about 4 weeks for the hatch spoiler. Nice to see nissan makes them still avaliable. Next on the list is to fit the haltech, oil sandwitch plate, oil psi & temp guage, cooler, fit crystal lights, fit cisco's tail lights & start looking for a turbo (when I fianlly sell the gti). There will finally be a turbo micra on the gold coast by the end of the year (does happy dance). Thanks for all the inspiration & help, without this forum I never would have realise the true potential of the mighty micra.
Thank you. Chris

CMF_micra-man

» CMF Member
Can you quantify "cheap" for your super s front bumper please!

Attachments

• 13733.jpg
    13733.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 33

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
gee you got onto the bumper and spoiler quick! definatly bought in at the right time though, got all your bits locally for other members selling up haha!

i think i'll be returning some parts too bluey in the future :D

Alex

Attachments

• 13736.jpg
    13736.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 36

CMF_Snoopy

» CMF Member
I hate taking pics of a car that not finished. Its looking a tat shabby at the moment, thanks to a wayward rock & shopping trolly :( I will however try to get some work in progress pics up when I can figure out how to shrink them.

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
I totally understand mate,My micra is off the road till i think it is ready enough to take out,And for that same reason it will not be photographed till then as well.

Back