Oops?

Burfy

Ex. Club Member
Yea.. Check out the top of my cardomain page.. It's pretty self explanatory :( http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2539758 and now, just 10 minutes ago something else with the hoses have gone wrong.. I'd like to speculate my lower rad hose now considering the top one is brand new, but I'm not 100% .. Makes me sad :down:

Unlucky! Lets hope no damage has been done.

Can you not use the existing hose as a temporary measure?

should of stoped every so often to let it cool down.

If you had a screwdriver and a stanley knife / something sharp, that would of been an easy fix.

Ryan.

haha, do you see the gap between the rad and the hose? I did cut it back to try and cover the gash that formed.. It COMPLETELY separated.. I think it was because of the extreme amount of stop leak I introduced to the system :confused: I could cut the hose with normal scissors.. So needless to say I replaced it, and of course another hose bubbled and popped and spewed my coolant everywhere.. The only good thing that came out of the situation is that I'm no longer mixing coolant and oil :suspect: I think $12 in hoses is much less expensive than $1000 for a head skim/gasket professionally installed :sleepy:

I changed my oil (again) today.. I think the extreme heat destroyed the oil.. I don't dare look at the plugs that I replaced a few months ago... They're still firing, so in my books they're fine lol.. It's only a matter of time before she blows up.. I look forward to it :)

Back