ooowwww im new...

Hi all,,,,,,,joined the forum about a month ago, joined the club 2 days ago...i think?? thought i would get my arse on here and say hi cos there are gonna be questions dear fellows....
bought a 1.0 inspiration facelift with 52000 on the clock....first mod was to take the drivers seat out and cut it off the subframe, then re-weld it back three inches so i could fit nice and comfy,,,next mod was to remove hub caps...thats it...
well i have just bought matiz shocks for the front and corsa shocks for the rear,,,to be fitted this weekend,,,,do have a question about the matiz shocks though...how far down are people dropping the perch bearing in mind that this is my daily drive? do want it low but practically low.
will post pics soon ..
thanks all...

i would fit a jubilee clip under the perch mazza, and try it out 10mm off the bottom first :)
great idea....will do that.....thanks for the info..
Welcome, I have a pair of 35mm matiz front springs I'm not using :)
just dropping the perch will do me thanks karlj.....
next one....keep reading about the lightened flywheel but can never find out who does it?

If you look in my blog my car has the perch at the bottom of the strut lowest it will go :)

Thats nice and low....whats it like as a daily drive?...I have taken rear seat out so its a 2 seater sports car according to my son, so I dont need to worry about to much weight...

Thats nice and low....whats it like as a daily drive?...I have taken rear seat out so its a 2 seater sports car according to my son, so I dont need to worry about to much weight...
I dont drive it my mum does lol. Ive been in it a lot tho and its not a harsh ride tbf, feels like it corners quite nice too but on full lock the tyres rub the arch when hitting a bump :/. Frank runs the same set up, he can tell you what it properly drives like :)

jesus christ mazza, how tall are ya for you to cut the seat frame back a few inches loool

J

Only 6.5....but I smashed my right leg up ages ago on a gsxr so it doesnt bend like it should...my right knee was trying to steer for me which got very annoying. ..:)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

ONLY? F-CK me mazza you been eating your greens well enough aint ya? whats possessed you in getting into a micra, so many cars to fit in to and ya modified the seating!! loool, micras are kool cars thou, turbo it!!!! its the way to go!!! alot, and some of us are in the process in doing it.. worth the while and more fun!!! post up some pix of yer car including the mod on the seat ;)

J

Only 6.5....but I smashed my right leg up ages ago on a gsxr so it doesnt bend like it should...my right knee was trying to steer for me which got very annoying. ..:)

My brothers 6.6 :) and has the same problem.... I make him catch the bus lol

loooool karlj, and they say giants dont walk the earth anymore!!!

J
I'm 16 and 6'2 ish. Possibly not done growing, hopefully I can still for into my Micra when I am fully grown ;). Welcome OP!

"Sent from my bed using paper planes"

Was built like a string bean for many years as well....not any more. ....stopping smoking gave me 4 stone....oh and I did lots on the micra today...spose I better start a blog....took pics and everything. ..;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Back