Only 90x days to Christmas

this kinda stuff realy irritates me..... GRRR

bleeding xmas allready?...sod that im still whiping chocolate of my face from easter...lol

Isn't it a bit far away from Cristmas?
I'm almost blind after that...
If you've got epilepsy DO NOT OPEN IT!

-Jamie

Lol!! The most annoying thing about it is there's one girl where i work who started buying presents a month ago, banging on about what she's got and worrying about not having enough time (Eh!!!!!?) and ideas for things to get...

Grrr!!! Just leave it to christmas eve like me!! Panic shopping is more of a challenge, and, feels like more of an achievement if you can buy everything with no time left.

Mum loves that site, she will use it as a countdown as she goes to Florida at Christmas, again!!

How easy is it to cook a turkey then ?? :p

my nana does her christmas shopping from like september so she doesnt have to wander round the shops with a billion people trying to get into fenwicks
i do mine online
and ian doesnt do any :(

I think this year perhaps its just gone nuts, it would be funny if it wasnt already everywhere. Christmas can be a great time of year, but retailers forcing it on everyone nearly 4 months i.e. a third of a year before the event should be banned!!!!!!!

i laughed. and saved the link :D

we have christmas trees and decorations out at work, and theyve been there since the start of september lol

Back