merry christmas

Start work in a bit :( then that will be my last shift!
Night + Driving Loud Micra = :devil:

kaos-xmas-smiley-7411.gif
Everyone!

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all msc members a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

From the admin and moderating team.

Merry Christmas and Happy new year from Micrabits (Trader status coming in the new year!:laugh:)
Hope everyone has a safe and happy party season.

(Saying it now cos I'm off to the pub then flying out to Gran Canaria on boxing day! WAHEY!)

its only early but so far christmas is the best ever my little girls first christmas and she so confused by all the new toys she has to chew also exspecialy brillint as i asked my girlfriend to marry me and she said yes :):):):):):) hope everyone has just as special day as i am having so everyone eat well and drink loads and have a merry christmas :):):):):)

its only early but so far christmas is the best ever my little girls first christmas and she so confused by all the new toys she has to chew also exspecialy brillint as i asked my girlfriend to marry me and she said yes :):):):):):) hope everyone has just as special day as i am having so everyone eat well and drink loads and have a merry christmas :):):):):)

Thats brilliant mate, congratulations

Congratulations mate (Y) Hope shes just as big a green day fan as yourself :p

congrats to you both...

i got a new 300 peice toolset although was very disapointed when i opened it and it was all dented :(
my girlfriend was grr and took it back to argos and got them to order me a new one so just waiting for it to arrive so i can collect it:(

Back