Christmas..

micra_tom

MICRA FTW!
As crimbo draws closer and closer all i keep hearing about is everyone complaining about the hassel of christmas? i mean where has all the fun gone?

So i was just wondering if there is anyone out there who is looking forward to christmas (or is it just me lol) .... if so what have you all got planned? spending time with family etc?

Whats your fav memory? what do you want for christmas? sorry about all the questions but im in such a damn christmassy mood lol...probally doesnt help that i always get like this after my birthday (last sunday lol)...cant wait to put up the decorations! lol

Glad Tidings everyone!!:laugh:

i wish i was younger and still believed in santa....it was more exciting then...lol

i think im workin x mas eve...boxing day and new years day....double paye :p lol

Going for a large family meal somewhere so we don't have the hassle of cooking etc at home. I don't know why but there's something stressful about us lot all sitting round a table at home! I'm now single, so not as excited about it as before but i'll still try and make the most of it. Going to see some mates and spend the weekend away with them on Boxing day + weekend so that'll be good.

Sounds to me like your gonna be in for a good weekend there Arnold...
I personaly havent really asked for anything major for christmas (i think as you get older you start to realise more and more how expensive things are lol) but hoping to get a few xbox games (need for speed undercover!!!!).
Im planning on spending it with my family, and my g/f's family (our first christmas living together :) )

Oh and im also gonna be putting up the decorations soon!! :):):)

Back