one off rear bumper

k11stew

Ex. Club Member
2019.jpg

2020.jpg

2021.jpg

2022.jpg

DSC_0082.jpg

spot on condition, not another like it, comes with bumper bar so fitting is 10 minute job.

£150

Shame would be interested but your too far up north i live in Portsmouht how bout you?

Can i just ask what do u still have still left from ur micra because in after a s set of golf head lights bad boy bonet and the twin exits that uv got on the pic

the exhaust and bumper looks sooooooo sexy in the last pic!!!!!

have you got any high res pics of it as i would love it have it as my desktop background

I agree with RTLkyuubi3 that rear end looks Gorgeous, any pics of the rest of the car please? Sorry am abit offtopic but i cant stop lookin at it haha.

Hmmm

I need a new rear bumper for my K11 Facelift, but can't afford 150 for it.

Does it come with the exhausts?

Where abouts are you, anywhere near Leeds?

I need a new rear bumper for my K11 Facelift, but can't afford 150 for it.

Does it come with the exhausts?

Where abouts are you, anywhere near Leeds?

no it doesnt come with the exhausts lol!

just up from leeds, newcastle, ill take 120 for the bumper?

bump for Stew.

This should raise the topic to the top of the list

Stew, shame noone wants this bumper!! weird how unique items dont sell isnt it??

my question is......would you post it?? or is it to difficult / not worth it etc
cheeeeersss

if i did post it would have to be by courier at the expense of the buyer....and no gaurantee it'll arrive undamaged, heard a few bad stories about em.

im in manchester on saturday if thats any good for anyone?

If I wasn't having the tail lights off Squarepants this month I would definately have bought this, it looks incredible on, but it needs twin tail pipes to really show it off.

I can't believe noone had this for that price, what's wrong with you all?!!!

If I had a K11 and a job I'd have it lol.... oh wait that's probably reduced its value.

just remembered how i made this bumper.

i cut up a perfectly good, £250 d&m developments saxo rear bumper to make this one for the k11. so im asking for less than a 1/5 of what it cost to make lol!!!

mental!

bumper

hi

i no someone else is interested in this but just seein how much to post to northern ireland if its still for sale

sinead

sorry wouldnt wanna post it to ireland. couldnt trust it getting there in one piece, what with wheels falling off planes and stuff haha.

Back