k11 body parts...one off

k11stew

Ex. Club Member
all parts are from the baby blue k11 that i built for my ex which we sold last year...its now been crashed and written off. i managed to salvage what wasn't damaged for you guys on here!!

ill get some pics of the individual bits up once ive gave them a check over and cleaned em up a bit. but heres some pics of the car to give you's an idea...

laurasmicra041.jpg

laurasmicra025.jpg

3002.jpg

soooo what ive got...

- flush tailgate ... £100
- lazy boy bonnet ... £100
- smoothed open mouth jap spec front bumper ... £80
- smoothed recessed rear bumper ... £80
- fully smoothed grille ... £30
- ultra open mouth grille ... £30
- porsche tombstone cream leather seats (centres need retrimmed) direct fit k11 ... £200
- red painted rear clusters, not tinted, painted and laquered...look awesome (one tiny chip on one) ... £25
- centre console out of my old yellow k11 ... £10

- plastic rocker cover ... £20 (prov sold to tomas19) PAYMENT RECIEVED
- one off uber rare mattig m2 mirrors (not dtm) ... £80 (prov sold to NeX) PAYMENT RECIEVED
- electric windows and switch panel ... £30 (prov sold to Bash1989)

mirrors please

Possibly the bumpers too what is the condition of them? Where was the crash and is there any filler cracks? Thanks mate

knew you'd be in there quick mate!! mirrors i didnt really wanna let go as you cant get a hold of em anywhere but theyre of no use to me.

impact from crash was to both sides, so wings, doors, 1/4's, sills etc were goosed! somehow the bonnet was totally undamaged!

im gonna give the bumpers a once over and probably prime them up as theres a few hairline cracks showing.

forgot to add a couple of bits to original post....all parts located just north of newcastle, ne25.

knew you'd be in there quick mate!! mirrors i didnt really wanna let go as you cant get a hold of em anywhere but theyre of no use to me.

im gonna give the bumpers a once over and probably prime them up as theres a few hairline cracks showing.

forgot to add a couple of bits to original post....
LOL it's chance I saw this post I am in pizza hut on the iphone LOL. Yea I got these style mirrors (not dtm style) but they don't fit because they came of a seat.

I am def interested in the mirrors but not sure about the bumpers cos that's a bit of a mission to get them here

yeah i had to modify the mirrors loads to get em on but was happy with how they sat on the car. modified standard base plates and adapted em to fit the mirrors so theyre a direct fit now.

if you go for the bumpers i could always use it as an excuse to visit my dad and sis in witney mate, that aint far from you.

pics of the seats...centres are in worse condition now, defo need ripped off and started again, leather is in really good nick though. could easily sell these to the veedub boys...

0012.jpg

0009.jpg

0005.jpg

Image038.jpg

porsche 944 rear bench included.

if i had the electric windows bits how hard would it be to convert mine from manual to electric and mines a facelift?

burger - nah centres are fabric. wouldnt cost a great deal to get the centres done i wouldnt of thought, we just did the blue centres ourselves as money was tight.

bash - everything needed to convert is there, its a pretty simple job, the car was originally manual and i converted it to electric, hardest part was running cables into doors as i didnt have super s door cards so i made a switch panel under the ashtray. actual motor is just 4 bolts.

Sounds good sorry to be a pain but have you got pics of the modded ashtray and other bits then i can say if we got a deal,by the way how much are we looking at?

ill take the plastic rocker cover my post code is CT6 7SZ if u cold let me no the cost of postage and ur paypal details ill pay.

cheers tom.

bash - sorry for horrendous phone pics just quickly took em...shows the panel which sits below ashtray and the centre console out of the yellow k11. £30 for electric window motors and small switch panel mate.

00059.jpg

00061.jpg

00062.jpg

tomas - ive no idea how much postage will be but ill pop along to the post office tomorrow morning and check, cant see it being much more than a fiver though?

tomas - yeah just wait until i see how much it is mate, it might end up being less than a fiver ive no idea! cheers.

1st dibbs, I want those wheels, how much matey? What size are they? Also lowering springs or coilovers etc? Want to lower it 30mm max, maybe more if u have the whiteline arms to lower it more than 30mm. Cheers.

thats a good enough pic for me, all the wiring there? and how much to post to ba21 5lp, porblem is i dont have any money till the end of the month but i'll definetly have them

marcus - no mention of any wheels or suspension parts for sale mate??

bash - no wiring with it, i just used speaker wire. youre car may already have the wiring on the loom im not sure?

end of which month mate!? dec or jan?

sounds harsh but im not gonna let people have dibs and then wait until they come up with the money. all items sold on first come first served basis.

cheers, stew.

end of which month mate!? dec or jan?

sounds harsh but im not gonna let people have dibs and then wait until they come up with the money. all items sold on first come first served basis.

cheers, stew.

ok mate how do i get money to you for the wing mirrors?

nex - paypal is [email protected]

bash - no probs mate, december is nearly done anyway!!

mirrors and rocker cover bubble wrapped up, gonna box em up in a bit then head down the post office to get a price on postage...

stew sorry to be a pain but i dont suppose you could label the wires once paid for,or something as im not that god on wiring stuff myself lol , so if you could give some indication as what wires go where that would be brilliant

good*

bash - ill see what i can do regards wiring mate.

tomas - rocker cover is bubble wrapped and boxed up, postage is £8.22 for 1st class, or £8.94 recorded 1st class.

nex - mirrors are bubble wrapped and boxed up, postage is £5.00 for 1st class, £5.72 recorded 1st class.

paypal is [email protected]

cheers, stew

If u dont ask u dont get, simple as that really! So did the wheels and suspension all get writen off then? I would like to buy them cash if u still have them...

marcus - if i had em they'd be in the first post!

tomas - cheers fella. ill get it sent out asap. you want it sent straight away or wait till after new year. upto you pal.

stew.

ah sorry mate just sent you the money but missed your post on postage cost. I am on painfully slow GPRS Internet LOL. But if you are sending it to an address that starts 1 mead then there is no rush cos no one will be in anyway.

got the £80 NeX mate, just sort the £5.52 next time you get a chance.

if i dont manage to get the stuff posted today...which is doubtful it'll be going out on the 27th.

no thanks mate. never seen another bumper like this so imo its worth more than 50 notes.

would cost a hell of alot more to find one then smooth it, open mouth etc.

cheers though.

hey mate, got the mirrors all great, arrived in perfect condition and well wrapped :D

interesting colour lol

sorry bash got no computer at the minute, quickly using my mates. drop me a txt on 0730504999.

nex - no probs mate, glad youre happy, get a pic up when youve fitted em.

bump for everything else.

bash - im gonna get those electric windows sent this weekend hopefully. sorry for the delay.

bump for everything else, still loads of interesting bits there!

Back