k11 body parts...one off

sorry for lack of replies, having limited internet at the minute, and cant upload photos!

if anybody wants anything can you ring me on 07730504999.

front bumper is cracked where the jap spec number plate had been smoothed in, easily repairable.

got a picture on my phone of the chip in the paint on rear light, about size of small fingernail.

everything else is still here....flush boot, electric windows, bonnet, front bumper, grilles...

offers welcome.

ill see how much postage is but i want a tenner for the centre console so im guessing it'll be between £12-15 posted.

had a missed call last night, guessing it was someone off here, was in the gym so didnt have phone. call back after 4 today. cheers.

flush tailgate - £70
front bumper (damaged) - £25
lazy boy bonnet - £70

cheep cheep

Actually, sorry to go changing my mind on you, but I compared my own centre console with your pic you posted a while back and they're a completely different shape and layout, so I'm not interested after all.

sorry for lack of update on this.

ive still got everything listed and am open to offers on it all. dont be daft though, i know what stuff is worth!

im collecting something from macclesfield, chesire at some point through the week so could meet up with people then if its handier than newcastle.

Im interested in them esp. if they include the rear benches but have many other things i should be paying for lol. Also distance is an issue but im prepared to travel if the price is right.

Dont suppose your interested in a set of wide arches?

think i might of hoyed the rear's away when i tidies the spare room out a while back, i'll have a check in the garage.

nah, no more micra's for me im afraid!

paypal addy is [email protected]

guessing postage on the lights will be between £5-10. if you want to put £35 in and if its any less than a tenner i'll put the change in with the lights.

mirrors sold ages ago...

alryt stew..soz being long bloody illgrr..il get the money off soon as i can get out and put it in the bank mate is that ok mate??

mukydarry - yeah mate thats cool, just put a post on here to remind me when youve put the money in.

pink damo - open mouth grille still here pal, located just north of newcastle.

mirrors went ages ago...

money recieved, ill find out how much p&p is so you can put the rest in. mega busy this week but should get them sent out by the weekend :)

UPDATE

- plastic rocker cover ... £20 (sold to tomas19) PAYMENT RECIEVED
- one off uber rare mattig m2 mirrors (not dtm) ... £80 (sold to NeX) PAYMENT RECIEVED
- red painted rear clusters, not tinted, painted and laquered ... £25 (sold to mukydarry) PAYMENT PARTIALLY RECIEVED
- fully smoothed grille ... £30 (sold to damian) AWAITING PAYMENT

STILL AVAILABLE

- flush tailgate ... £80
- lazy boy bonnet ... £80
- smoothed open mouth jap spec front bumper (damaged) ... £50
- ultra open mouth grille ... £30
- porsche tombstone cream leather seats front and rear (centres need retrimmed) direct fit k11 ... £200
- centre console out of my old yellow k11 ... £10

I know your PMs are disabled so i'd write it on here.

Who done your recessed rear bumper? Did you plastic weld a recess from another car or was it from scratch?

bought it off a lad on here, had been plastic welded in...off centre lol, so fibreglasses another section into one side to centralise and shorten it. was from an omega iirc.

Back