k11 body parts...one off

bump!!!!!!

flushed boot - £50
cracked one off front bumper - £50
tombstone dark cream leather porsche 944 seats on micra subframes - £200 inc rears
lazy boy bonnet - £50

rest is on previuos posts...

Hi i'm interested in the boot, you dont mention anywhere in this post if you've still got the bumper. If you have how much for both?
And could i collect from you?

the flush boot, cracked front bumper, lazy boy bonnet and a couple other bits are stil here.

anyone wanting anything ring me on 07730504999 because i havent got regular internet access.

bump!!! need these gone asap moving house.

lazy boy bonnet
flush tailgate
damaged jap spec smooth super s front bumper

Hey Stew,

I cant get through on your mobile, it tells me the number isnt recognised, do you have another number?. Im interested in the tailgate if its still there?.

Cheers

Hi Stew I am extremely interested in the front bumper if you still have it, would need to be posted but i have money waiting! i hope that after so long of trying to sell it, its not already gone now i want it! Please PM me

Thanks

super old thread bump haha!!

ONLY GOT THIS LEFT SO DONT ASK ABOUT OWT ELSE LOL!

just been and checked the garage...still got:

- lazy boy bonnet - offers
laurasmicra041.jpg

- flush tailgate - offers
laurasmicra025.jpg

- open mouth grille, same as this, 1 tiny crack, will rub out when ready to respray - £10
carfront.jpg

- pair of pre facelift k11 headlights - £20
- electric window motors and mechs - £20
- the custom centre console out of the yellow k11 - £5
00059.jpg

00061.jpg

all plus postage...cheers, stew

not sure on postage of the grille i'll have to get it boxed up and find out. its that baby blue colour atm mate.

boot - offers, where u from mate? often do road trips myself.

reet wor lass is taking the grille up the p/o tomorrow. wots youre postcode mate? doubt that'll make any odds like. its all packaged up ready to go.

as for kettering mate im going nowhere near atm. can you collect?

iam trying to find a courier m8 as i got a boot delivered tome before via dhl for £25 so going to ring them for quote could you pm your postcode? thanks.

hi mate

il take the centre consolse, electric window motors and mech & open mouth grill, pm me with your details and contact number as above number doesnt work x

sorry just seen this reply. cant pm so email me stoopid69 AT hotmail DOT co DOT uk.

think about that bonnet people, with a grinder it can be made into any style of bad boy bonnet you want.

Back