[SOLD] K10 Foha Front Bumper With Fogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

porkpie700

Buy & Sell Member
This bumper has it's foglights fitted and would come with them, the indicators are not included (because i need them for the new bumper).
It comes with the steel re-inforcement strut bolted to it (these foha bumpers do not have clips to attach them to the bumper struts, so it has 2 bolts hidden behind the number plate).

On this picture the bumper looks immaculate but that's because i spent an hour and a half polishing it with black-coloured polish to cover up the cracks in the paint. Which shouldn't matter if you are to be painting it to match your car anyway. There are some scrapes on the very bottom (christ knows how anyone can manage to scrape a car there), generally it will need fettling up but is in one piece with no serious damage.

The fogs do not leak because i painted and re-sealed them when i first got the car. They are in metallic silver but would probably look better with chrome paint instead.

This item would be a pick up only job because of the sheer size and weight of the thing, postage would be silly money so it's not worth it. Based in Leeds/Wakefield area of West Yorkshire.
There is no matching rear bumper to go with it unfortunately, it was fitted to my Super S at some time it it's past, to replace what i assume was a crash damaged origional bumper. I have never seen another one like this and i am pretty sure that it's made by Foha, however there are no names or part numbers stamped onto it so...
Pricing it at £30 taking into account condition vs being a rare item, and considering that the fogs and strut come with it i thinks that's a good price.

226318_10150185435049872_839509871_6600656_4394599_n.jpg

Car not included by the way :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back