One afternoon, Allan and Scottish-SR were bored...

Allan

Ex. Club Member
so.. they went off roading in their micras!

We actually went to take photos, washed the cars and everything then went sliding round a field instead. The videos are a lot better quality, however i had to convert from mp4 to avi and lost a lot of quality in them.

Allan and Scottish SR attempting not to write off 2 SRs in one go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNS818QEfmo

Scottish-SR almost taking out a fence (The fence runs along the grass edge):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcU4eTk9SWo

I was trying to stay out SRs way, he was a bit lethal :p

grass is fun. many years ago i was doing a similar thing on a sloped grassed area, but there were pine trees at one end. i was doing a 180, noticed some walkers come by braked and just slid slowly backwards for about 10m, got half covered by foliage then lightly bumped against a tree trunk. that stopped me going any further backwards. at least i didnt hit the stone wall on the other side.

rlees85 said:
whose field was that? i wna play!

Up at the old racecourse near where I stay, its always dead up there.

Grass is good fun, doesn't damage the car, or the paintwork, very easy 2 get the car sliding on it.

scottish-sr said:
Up at the old racecourse near where I stay, its always dead up there.

Grass is good fun, doesn't damage the car, or the paintwork, very easy 2 get the car sliding on it.

Until a wheel bogs into the soil and flips you over. ;)

u forgot me again thanks alot *huff* lol id show u some stuff on that place eh chris mind hamilton meet lol that rover smashin kerb was brill :D

good vids :D

pepper:D

LOL sliding on grass is sooo much fun :) i spent ages at the japfest carpark field doing that lol

K11SS said:
u forgot me again thanks alot *huff* lol id show u some stuff on that place eh chris mind hamilton meet lol that rover smashin kerb was brill :D

good vids :D

pepper:D

We were only out for 5 mins as I had to go to work,lol. Next time.

Yeah can remember your driving, I thin your tyres were smoking a little :p

And the Rover, now that was funny.

Back