OMG just come across this

oooh... should have kept it to yourself...

not a huge fan myself but tis different...

worth it money wise...

see if you can find pics of K4 4YAT's micra, he has that kit on in black...

btw, is that dusk off here selling that???

looks damn nice that..
clap2.gif

hmm if I could sell the corolla, then use what I have spare to turbo it.

I did get offered 5k a while back, probably be like 4k now and I probably couldn't sell it in time and as Goldstar found it first I wish him luck in getting it.

Kev

Kev, there's slim and no chance of me getting funds in time, plus am happy with supers and am looking into some ideas for it which will bleed me dye of money!

Am hoping someone on MSC buys it, I have seen it and it looks awesome, I wasn't sure about black bonnet when he told be but it looks perferct, get some white decals on bonnet, black on car and you're sorted!

Yes its my car, as ive had a few ppl on msn talking about it...
If i dont have a decent bid by saturday, im stripping it...
There wont be dibs on here either... sheesh

he's been driving this for awhile now, but wouldnt show it on here... finaly its shown! omg, it is realy nice, he doesnt like the back and i wasnt to keen at first, but when you see it driving along it looks sick, its looks so nice

btw it isnt the same kit as ayats, the holes in the arches for the wheels on his are bigger, this one is wider, and has side skirts

that front bumper that neil posted would look superb on that - by the way nice effort dusk

My college course leader is right into rallying (its a motorsports course) and he is considering buying a Micra for rallying. I suggested this one and he was going to look into it. Of course I did mention the MSC.

Well, if it isnt bought i may as well break it cos i need the money...
sick i know... but i can sell the car to someone without all the mods i guess...

Sorry to see that you are selling it Brendan. :(

I've seen this car too, and I have to say that the craftmanship is amazing! It really is a stunning car.

-Elliot

I keep suggesting it, a wide arch BBQ, but he's not having it!

Also, most of the performance parts are sold (will get a list off him) but the car will still have engine so can sell as is (no seats, bonnet)or rebuild and sell at request or it's being fully stripped so go for dibs people!

Easy enough to say but you wanna put you money where ya mouth is? :D
Basically, I wanna get it sold compete or at least with kit intact to anyone else come the weekend where we get the angle grinder out!

Whats actually left on the car?

Is it complete etc.?

Would you.. if you are stripping sell me shell with kit on for £500. Be good for my engine conversion

ok i'll tell him, he's just moved house and its 5 days untill he gets the internet, so he may not reply until then, but when i talk to him i'll see what he says, depends on were the car is kept to, because if its at garys then it also dependant on him

if you add me i can put you in contact with him, as he cant get access to the internet

Im at rents house ^^
yeah ill sell you the shell of the car etc for 500 quid.. your getting a bargin.. wish i got it that cheap - heh, but what can you do when you need the money eh? :/
Give me a ring on 07749549077
My Galant got stolen today so its my main run-about till i get it sorted so it wont be getting stripped for another week - no worries, but it will be getting stripped and if you give me a bell it would be great cos at least then we know what the crack is.. :)

I believe it was around £1500 with all performance parts.

Those with serious interest should contact him via mobile as his net access is gonna be limited

Back