Just seen this.....

gam1984

Professional lurker.....
Hi, I've just found this on ebay.

grill.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/nissan-micra-mesh-grill_W0QQitemZ4595958829QQcategoryZ10402QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Could someone please tell me if this will fit my '94 K11. I know the K11 grill changed slightly around '96 and again in '98 or so, but I can't tell which is which.

Also, how much do you guys think its worth? I was thinking of making the seller an offer and collecting it off him since he lives in the same town as me.

Cheers :grinning:

yeah it wil fit,its the same grill but different center

price,depends how much you want it,,,i would pay 20 for it

That is the k11 96-98 grill. Which is slightly curvier than yours.
It will fit yours and in my opinion should look better.
I personally wouldn't pay any more than £10-15

Thanks a lot, I'll try making the seller an offer of £15 with collection and see if they're up for it

Just to let you know I got the grill today. Not fitted it on the car yet, but I'm chuffed with it :)

The fella took £20 for it in the end. Bit more than I offered, but it matches the car, so I don't need to buy paint or anything.

He also had an SLX interior and Super-s (I think) spoiler in his shed. Wish I didn't have Christmas shopping to pay for!

I'll try and get some pics of the grill and the car taken as soon as I get chance.

Got the grill fitted on the car last night and I like it. It was quite an easy swap actually (apart from the annoying plastic clips that hold it in place!).

Anyway, here it is on the car :)

Micra_nose.jpg

Cheers lewis & tommo. I'm going to get the colour coding done first I think, just cos its cheapest. I think I'll find myself saving up for a while for some decent alloys :(

You can pick up very nice set for about 500. Cos you will only be getting small wheels it makes them so much cheaper ;)

Keep posting pics mate

Back