OMG would never get on bk of this...

ive been 120mph on the back of my dads fireblade and that was scary..he got 165mph before he had to slow down on his own and said it could do the ilusive 180mph...

but that bike is stupidly fast 200mph ide say

Bin on the back of a bike at 140mph round bruntingthorpe and have never griped on to something so hard,the metal handle at the back had my fingers indented in it!!!!

Scary scary stuff. Always wanted a bike when i was young but a relative was killed on one so it put me off the idea. you could be the safest rider the world, it just takes some careless driver to hit you off and its curtains.. not a nice thought

:(

benmicrasr said:
Bin on the back of a bike at 140mph round bruntingthorpe and have never griped on to something so hard,the metal handle at the back had my fingers indented in it!!!!

ha didnt have a bar at the rea,,its just got a bit of leather inbetween the legs haha

Arnold said:
Scary scary stuff. Always wanted a bike when i was young but a relative was killed on one so it put me off the idea. you could be the safest rider the world, it just takes some careless driver to hit you off and its curtains.. not a nice thought

I crashed my bike twice......In one day....In the same place....

:( Dont buy bikes...

I lost out on 600 quid

The risk of riding is massive, I've had 4-5 very near misses and 2 big kisses from blind car drivers, but the thrill and the feeling of freedom I don't think can be matched by anything, well nothing that I've experienced yet.:wasntme:

I have a mate who I'm trying to get to post on here who loves his big bikes. He had an R1 and was going at silly speeds on the M20 and in the mirror behind him saw the eurostar, he said he was totally flat out head hidden beneath the screen on the bike, and he couldn't catch the train!!!! He was so gutted he now has a Kawasaki ZZR1100, but as yet has not had a rematch with the eurostar.. Irresponsible perhaps but I love the stories anyway. He has loads lol... and that 'only' has 188bhp @ rear wheel..

i am mad and have some good stories of experiences on motocyles so keep an eye out i will be postinfg one or two weekly and hopefully my good mate simon will have some of my camera footage i can put on here to

Hmm you dont know him, you didnt see him its all made up honest...

I love bikes, i've been on a few mates bikes and would get on 1 any day. Sooo tempted to get a yellow Fireblade!!!

Unfortunately a lot of my friend's and family have been tryin to put me off them for years tho - my dad had 2 bad accidents on them and nearly lost his sight in the second. Maybe ten year's ago it may have been ok, but the road's these day's just aren't as safe!!

Too right Ems, thats why I dont have one. My dad always said you can do anything to cars but you aint getting a bike, and its kinda stuck now.. Didnt stop me as a young teen tho getting a moped running on RC model fuel and driving it round an airfield hahaha.

That guy is insane!!! Is this the same guy who drove that BMW M3 coupe around in busy traffic?? If so, he's got skill but he is absolutely crazy!!! :|

Back