old memories!

Ian

Ex. Club Member
just pulled some pics off my old digi cam.

image001.JPG

image002.JPG

image003.JPG

image004.JPG

image005.JPG

image006.JPG

image007.JPG

image008.JPG

image009.JPG

image010.JPG

image011.JPG

image012.JPG

Wouldnt mind that car back again :\

ian

good times mostly :)

lol camera trick, it was jacked up at the front but looked low so i took a pic :)

bless you and your scruffy car hon :p theres my white one in the background, and the back end of chie's grey one too!!!

bless its lil backbox... no seriously. i got it for my 18th on nov 6th, was on the drive with a blown gasket by december, off the drive by about february and in the scrapyard by about the march i think. complete electrical failure, plus the immobiliser thought it was well funny to turn on and not turn off, and cuz it was an aftermarket one would cost £200 to remove. and if you look at the photo before i let richie loose on it, the door, wing and even though you cant see it, other wing, and other door, are all different shades of white. did a check on it with the DVLA after i scrapped it because it was tking them so long to confirm the scrapping and it was a cat d write off before i got it, which i wasnt told on sale. when my mechanic looked at it he said that it wasnt the original crossmember, radiator or infact anything under the bonnet, including the engine which had apparently 66k on it but he reckoned was closer to double that. And the engine bay was a good 2 inches shorter than a standard micra.

now, wasnt "it was a piece of ####" so much easier to say?

Back