Getting Old.

CMF_Family Hack

» CMF Member
You know when you are getting old when the rock stars you grew up with depart to the big rock concert in the sky.
Billy Thorpe now gone.Gee went to a few of his gigs many many moons ago.
Same age which is scary stuff. Back to the gym so the grim reaper does not have me on his short list.
Thanks for the memories Billy and some great songs.JOK, Normie Rowe, Billy Thorpe and the Aztecs showed that local rock could match it with overseas stuff.

cisco

» CMF Member
Yeah a sad day Hack.

I'm sure he lived it up and hard a pretty full on life.

You are in tip top shape and such an important thing to go to the gym and stay active. You will be kicking for a long time yet.

Luckily enough, I still have every single one of my grandparents and I'm 27. They are all approaching mid to late 70s now. One has had a triple bipass, another now has a form of cancer throughout the bloodstream and is on chemo - but he's still working full time running his large company - yeah just can't stop working. But my Father's parents are both extremely healthy - they are the ones who are always swimming, walking, cycling. I reckon my grandmother is fitter than I am. heh.

60 is almost still middle aged thesedays. Everyone is kicking longer, better health technology, big awareness about keeping active and eating well.

Back