Oil feed thread size

smidge

» CMF Member
hey guys, will be getting some lines made up soon and wanted to check

when you tapped your oil feed from the head of the engine, what size fitting was it?

smidge WROTE:

"hey guys, will be getting some lines made up soon and wanted to check<BR><BR>when you tapped your oil feed from the head of the engine, what size fitting was it?<BR><BR>

get your oil from the factory oil pressure switch, head=**** pull the factory sensor out and get a t-piece, better, more constant oil source... the head is the last place to get oil.

no idea, i just took the oil pressure switch down to the local speedflow place, and said i need something that screws into the block, can run a -4 oil line of and screw the factory oil sensor back in, i can take a pic of it if it helps...

here's a pic... basically you get a tee that has three female entries.. then on the branch of the tree you run a dash 4 fitting or wateva fitting you gonna use to join your turbo to it.. then a double ended male in one end of the tee to screw back into the block... then just screw your factory oil sensor in the other end of the tee.. best thing to do.. take your oil sensor down to your performance/auto shop and tell em what your doing, and how you wana do it.

Back