now breaking 93 K11 Super S

magpie said:
hello i am an FY4 postcode sort of half way between south and central pier and about a mile inland....near to the oxford pub and spen corner

Can i have your street adress please so i can google it?

cheers

on the boot lid theres little plastic things holding the rear inside metal hatch on. I need one plastic screw and plastic screw holder the side that goes into the car.

Type-R said:
on the boot lid theres little plastic things holding the rear inside metal hatch on. I need one plastic screw and plastic screw holder the side that goes into the car.

will have a look if i can find them i will send you a couple FOC just send me a SAE

Magpie,

Do you have the red rubber boot which goes over the positive terminal on the battery ?

If its in good cond. would £1 + a SAE be ok ? :D

Steve

steve.moody said:
Magpie,

Do you have the red rubber boot which goes over the positive terminal on the battery ?

If its in good cond. would £1 + a SAE be ok ? :D

Steve

will have a look if its there its an FOC to ya just send sae :)

parcel shelf airbox and induction pipes now available again as buyer dropped out

steve.moody said:
let me know about the battery terminal cover and i'll get a jiffy bag sent off to you.

Steve :)

had a look steve...sorry to say its not there...and now thinking about it i dont think it ever was there

so then.... im not (provisionaly anyway) doing anything on sunday... can i come and pick up my spoiler?.....your gonna have to give me some directions of course...lol

antony

antony_aiken said:
so then.... im not (provisionaly anyway) doing anything on sunday... can i come and pick up my spoiler?.....your gonna have to give me some directions of course...lol

antony

hello antony

email sent with some directions and a phone number...hope to see you on sunday :)

oh, i will be.... just trying to get ahold of DAVEY C AND WHOEVER IS SELLING THE CENTRE SECTION FOR £50
as i need both parts and i have money waiting..

ceeya soon

hi, i'm still wanting the fuel/boot release cable and lever delivered. can i pay the £10 by paypal? cheers
shaun.

mate, just a few questions on the alloys:

What Condition are they in?
Do they have tyres?
How much tread left on the tyres?
Do you have any pics?

Cheers

silver_si said:
hi, i'm still wanting the fuel/boot release cable and lever delivered. can i pay the £10 by paypal? cheers
shaun.

you can

paypal to

[email protected]

thanks

micraisok said:
mate, just a few questions on the alloys:

1.What Condition are they in?
2.Do they have tyres?
3.How much tread left on the tyres?
4.Do you have any pics?

Cheers

1. used---- as in what you would expect for 13 year old wheels
2.all have tyres 1 is a brand new less than 100 miles yoko a539
3.all at least legal tread or above...one borderline
4.not as yet....if you would like your brother to come view them thats not a problem

bump

also for those people who have requested first refusal on stuff and have not been in touch or payed a deposit.

I shall be re offering those items as available again on a first come first served basis.

thanks john

nice, cup o tea with two sugars then please...

out of curiocity......how is the spoiler fitted to the tailgate?.....

antony_aiken said:
nice, cup o tea with two sugars then please...

out of curiocity......how is the spoiler fitted to the tailgate?.....

tea ..no problem :)

errm basically the spoiler it attached to the tailgate by 2 nuts and 2 lugs that engage into a slot in the tailgate.

you will be able to see tomorrow as the car and tailgate are still here

Got the part mate, Its fitted and the wife is a happy bunny, thanks again.

steve.moody said:
Ok, no probs, thanks anyway.

Anyone else got one going spare ? :D

sorry to thread hijack but i MAY have one in my shed from when i changed a bummed terminal on my mums K11

sorry bout the no show....i was re building a vauxhall all afternoon as he had snaped his cam belt...bent 8 valves and cracked a piston...fwn fwn

i txted ya but no reply....and im off again on friday... so if all goes well...meybe friday... if not.... can you cut it in half and post it....and ill send you a cheque?

antony_aiken said:
sorry bout the no show....i was re building a vauxhall all afternoon as he had snaped his cam belt...bent 8 valves and cracked a piston...fwn fwn

i txted ya but no reply....and im off again on friday... so if all goes well...meybe friday... if not.... can you cut it in half and post it....and ill send you a cheque?

hi anthony

no probs about today...tried sms back to you but wouldnt let me for some reason..??

weekends are better for me but if you wanted to come friday i could put it in the car and take it to work with me you could collect from there..that is assuming you were coming during the day and not evening???

sorry to have messed you about, but i don't want the boot/fuel release cable and lever anymore. thanks.

silver_si said:
sorry to have messed you about, but i don't want the boot/fuel release cable and lever anymore. thanks.

no worries silver

these things happen and requirments change....... cant be helped

thanks for letting me know

antony_aiken said:
you have remembered im coming today?

good to meet you resterday m8 was glad you came to pick up the spoiler to be honest.

it had been floating around in the garage and i was scared it would get broken at some point.

should look really nice when you get it fitted :)

i shall be collecting the Car and doors next week m8 :) prob be a tuesday or wednesday will let you know asap.

finaly got it fitted.... the side lugs i managed to drill two holes ......pop the lugs in and then bondo it up....perfect fit....

looks kinda strange though.... white spoiler on a red car....fwn

antony_aiken said:
finaly got it fitted.... the side lugs i managed to drill two holes ......pop the lugs in and then bondo it up....perfect fit....

looks kinda strange though.... white spoiler on a red car....fwn

mmmm bodyshop trip me thinks :)

definately

front bumper spraying and repairing, rear bumper spraying and repairing.... both doors....and a small crack in the roof... (where i stabbed it with a drill bit DOH)

so a good few trips to a mate with a sprayer is on the cards...

Back