Feeler: 93 K11 Super S For Sale??

if i come collect it .whats the deal with tax MOT now? how can i get it home..to rotherham (near sheffield)

MOT has expired, but car still has valid road tax...(4 or 5 months IIRC)

Car still drives fine....needs work as per original post. So ideally the car needs trailering, but if someone wants to drive it with expired MOT it is their choice.

Just want it gone...no timewasters or people who are gonna haggle with me please!

your allowed to drive a car if, ur going for its MOT. So just 'book' it into a garage for its MOT and drive it back :) then its all nice and legal :)

Thats it, insurance for a day, already got tax, obviously don't drive like a bat out of hell and they'll be no reason you'll be stopped or camera checked.

i wish i lived closer, and had room :) i would of took it off ur hands :( i really want those alloys lol

Hopefully it will go to a gd home.

Shame you're not breaking it, if you're going to scrap it anyway take off what people want, I'll collect everything and take it to JAE for you. I will pay a very fair price for a complete passenger side door. Money waiting.

Can't buy it as a complete car as I already have two K11's.

Let me know.

Give me your e-mail address Davey & I will send it to you..

Want this car gone today or by lunch time tomorrow

Only thing being if you are in Durham.....thats a massive trek to Wiltshire!!!:kungfu:

Or are you somewhere close by?

if it doesnt go thru with davey my mate is definately willing to take it, happy to come down tomorrow sometime to take it off you, have mailed you my number, give us a call sometime after 12:45. thanks, z

i got no email off him so i couldnt call him to arrange a view. TBH swindon is a bit far for me at the present time. still up north for another week.

no prob i've not heard anything either, n am no longer free 4 the rest of today. ur first on the list anyway if he sells as i live about 130 miles away in leicester!

Sorry for the non-replies pepes, been over at the Nurburgring for 4 days in the Golf..

Car is still here if someone wants it! £150 No offers.

I can be contacted on my mobile 07968 944247

Nope. Car is without MOT as previously stated (though still driveable), but not a risk im gonna take as the seller

Its an absolute steal for the money...just needs someone to come get it!

:doh:

I truly cannot believe that someone hasnt yet bitten my arm off with this car.:down:

Have not advertised it elsewhere as I thought it would best be served going to a Micra enthusiast who could either fix it up or use it for bits for their own fwn

Seems im wasting my time here though....

:eek:

Back