Feeler: 93 K11 Super S For Sale??

C

chrismc

93 K11 Super S For Sale Now ONLY £250

Failed its MOT today!:glare:

Needs a new front x member & minor welding to both sills plus a pair of front tyres.

Nothing else wrong with it apart from that. 125K miles. Mechanically sound. 6 months Tax

Ideal for repair or spares. No time/facilities to do it myself. Have a spare bonnet/tailgate & mirrors for it too

Located in Swindon, Wiltshire & open to offers on the car. Not going to break it personally, so please dont ask for bits!

Can also be e-mailed at [email protected]

L653001.jpg

how much for ya bumper mate? nah im joking, yeah what "offer" u after? £800? very clean looking but by the time you buy 2 tyres, and get the member n sils done, ya looking £200+

Bearing the mind the car had no other advisorys i was thinking around the £400 mark...

Certainly not going to give it away!

HaHa...im open to all offers!

Its only a runabout to me behind my 200BHP mk2 Golf. i just need a car that goes & has tax & ticket really...

The micra is rough around the edges but sound in wind & limb.

If attached to the rest of the car, YES!!!!:)

Would swap it for a tax'd/ticketed 1L, or even a decent K10. No modified cars though thanks! (Already got one!)

yeah, would only consider something TOTALLY standard im afraid...certainly ordinary steel wheels/trims & no chavvy bodykits. Standard is best in my eyes when it comes to Micras!

Got me Golf for modding & I want the Micra to be as insurance friendly as possible!:laugh:

Looks quite tidy matey, whats the bodywork like generally? do u have any more pictures?

also are there any extras on the car, for example abs? thanks

JK

Is there any time left on teh MOT at all?
Would you swap it and a few quid for totally std 1l N reg?

MOT is expired!

Work required as listed one sill needs welding with the other not far behind..

New front x-member & 2 new front tyres

Apart from that it starts/drives fine. its nowt special at all. Pics probably make it look better, though it would be an ideal project for someone!

Body is generally in need of tidying with the usual parking dings/dents, but the car would also come with a spare bonnet/tailgate that could be swapped on!

Craig.....if you are genuinely interested, id like to see pics of your car & an idea of what money you are thinking about changing hands!

chrismc said:
Failed its MOT today!:glare:

Needs a new front x member & minor welding to both sills plus a pair of front tyres.

Nothing else wrong with it apart from that. 125K miles. Mechanically sound. 6 months Tax

Ideal for repair or spares. No time/facilities to do it myself. Have a spare bonnet/tailgate & mirrors for it too

Located in Swindon, Wiltshire & open to offers on the car. Not going to break it personally, so please dont ask for bits!

Can also be e-mailed at [email protected]

L653001.jpg

whats the lowest you'd go on price?

chrismc said:
Already stated earlier on the thread...;) Looking for OIRO £400

oh yea, soz mate :)

£400 is a bargin, if only i had it lol :)
its the closest super s to me i've seen in ages!!

Well i reckon its worth it, even if only to break & chop the road tax in etc etc....

Just needs someone who can weld to spend a day on it & away you go!

Craig said:
You reckon that you could get pics up of the sill & member?

Not really....too much aggro getting underneath it. The x-member needs replacing whilst the sills need some patching. Simple as. The MOT place said it was salvagable & mechanically sound otherwise

For the money im just hoping someone will come along & take it off my hands.

:glance:

I am interested, would you be able to wait a few weeks though as I currently have exams that kinda ge in the way?

Craig said:
I am interested, would you be able to wait a few weeks though as I currently have exams that kinda ge in the way?

fwn

Not really mate...it either goes soon or il repair it given the chance to source a x-member...

Not doing me any good sat there with 6 months tax but no MOT.

Im just pushed for time/facilities to do it, hence i thought if someone wanted it they could pick up a bargain & fix it up & id sort out another runabout...

Its had new brakes all round, TB replaced & a N/S/F cv joint in the last year too

im intereste mate...whas your postcode so i can see how far away you are from me...would you go any lower on price?

just cheked it out on google and its a long way to go.....i will get back to you on this

Can you wait 2 weeks, or is it an "it must go by the end of the week" kind of thing?

Craig said:
Can you wait 2 weeks, or is it an "it must go by the end of the week" kind of thing?

Well i dont need rid of it by tomorrow LOL....BUT if it is going, it needs to go soon before i have a chance to speak to friends & get it sorted...

£375 will secure it, but needs to be quick before i change my mind...Everyone i know thinks i should patch it up, but id sooner it go to a Micra loving home TBH to give it some proper love & attention...

For a total outlay of £700 you could have a very clean & tidy Super S

Ok, do you want to p/x it and a few hundred quid for my std 95 1l in perfect nick with 52k on the clock?

could definitely be interested....yes

Would like to see pics of your car & details of any tax/MOT too

Cheers!:grinning:

MOT is until late december/early januaryish tax is until 30th June (only just realised this!), pics, it looks like
72_1_b.JPG

but 3 doors, currently the boot has a spoiler on it, but if you say you have a spare boot, could I put that on it instead?

Craig said:
MOT is until late december/early januaryish tax is until 30th June (only just realised this!), pics, it looks like
72_1_b.JPG

but 3 doors, currently the boot has a spoiler on it, but i

if you say you have a spare boot, could I put that on it instead?

??? Id like a pic of your own car if you can manage it...

What model is it? L or LX?

It is a 'L', sorry i don't have a cam at Uni, i can get one when I get home though?
It is in realy good nick ;)

Craig said:
It is a 'L', sorry i don't have a cam at Uni, i can get one when I get home though?
It is in realy good nick ;)

Sounds fine to me! Where abouts would you be coming from then?

Coming from Watford I will be, is your spare boot standard?
Front bumper does have a slight crack by the number plate, I forgot to add.

but I can get you a primered one put on if you want?

Craig said:
Coming from Watford I will be, is your spare boot standard?
Front bumper does have a slight crack by the number plate, I forgot to add.

but I can get you a primered one put on if you want?

No it'll be fine!

Spare bootlid is from an N plate SuperS. Standard..yes

Bonnet is likewise, to replace the items on the car. Mine has a cracked front bumper & a scrape on the rear..

Not sure how you would transport them...think they are gonna be too big to put in the car.....

I am sure that I can squeeze them in, hopefully I will just be able to chuck them in the back of the Volvo if i am traliering the car home.

Next issue, my car is worth ~700, so does the Super S and £300 sound a good deal to you?
Cheers Craig

Craig said:
I am sure that I can squeeze them in, hopefully I will just be able to chuck them in the back of the Volvo if i am traliering the car home.

Next issue, my car is worth ~700, so does the Super S and £300 sound a good deal to you?
Cheers Craig

Sounds ideal...:laugh:

Just let me know when you are thinking of. Luckily ive got my bro's 16v Golf to punt about in for a couple of weeks!

Excellent, my exams finish a week on thursday so maybe the weekend after good for you?

OK this car is still available......

Just taking up space now, so the first person to arrive with £250 cash can take it away.....I want a quick sale, ordered by her indoors!!!:blush:

Absolute Bargain!!

Needs x-member, 2 tyres, & minor welding to the sills. Comes with spare bonnet bonnet, tailgate, mirrors

I can be e-mailed at [email protected]

Car is near Swindon, Wilts

Bump.......right £200 is my lowest price. If anyone comes before next Wednesday they can have it for that.

Still drives fine if anyone is so inclined too!

Mrs wants rid of it ASAP......

£175 or i will scrap it! Not a penny cheaper!!!

can u not break it? just take everything that is worth keep, and scrap the rest :)

that was a long time ago, he might of changed his mind, only take a day to break, and he could sell all the parts for abuot £200. No point in throwing the money away. If hes going to scrap it, just give the car away

As ALREADY stated....no time/inclination to break it...fwn

For the money someone could buy it & do that themselves, or spend a little time making it roadworthy

Im really quite shocked there isnt more interest given the price:down:

Back