now breaking 93 K11 Super S

ive also got first dibs on shell inc front doors and tailgate (basically anything from front doors backwards except rear windows and spoiler)

D4R73N said:
How much for the read windows, providing they are pop-out

are you able to collect these??

sonic------tow eye cover,rear fog switch,heater resistor card

these are now removed and ready to be posted...pending receipt of payment

silver si--------boot and fuel release cables

this is now out of the car and is a single cable only that operates both items

robin cooper------ seats,dials,steering wheel

now removed and available for collection

if silver si backs out ill take the fuel door (including the locking thing) the boot locking thing, the cable and the release lever...

thats providing theres no rust on the fuel door

rlees85 said:
if silver si backs out ill take the fuel door (including the locking thing) the boot locking thing, the cable and the release lever...

thats providing theres no rust on the fuel door

can only do the release lever...cable is already sold rest goes with shell to andy_s whos using it for a project

babyboom said:
how much for the wing mirrors posted?

passenger mirror housing is cracked(mirror glass is ok) so probably no use to you drivers one is ok...let me know if you want them

Would you be willing to remove the sunroof winder mechanism (if at all possible, I havent looked myself - too scared to touch anything relating to the sunroof!!!) and send it to australia?

The planetary gears in mine are a bit slack.

I'm after the bracket that stops radios falling back, I don't know the proper name but do you have this and how much would you sell it for?

i'll have the fuel/boot release cable and lever off you for £10 inc. p&p, but i don't get paid til start of june. so can u wait til then?

Gemma85 said:
can I have your door handles

if andy_s is ok with them being removed then yes....andy????

Yom said:
Would you be willing to remove the sunroof winder mechanism (if at all possible, I havent looked myself - too scared to touch anything relating to the sunroof!!!) and send it to australia?

dont see why not...can you make payment via paypal in GBP????

silver_si said:
i'll have the fuel/boot release cable and lever off you for £10 inc. p&p, but i don't get paid til start of june. so can u wait til then?

no worries

W4RDL3 M1CR4 said:
I'm after the bracket that stops radios falling back, I don't know the proper name but do you have this and how much would you sell it for?

will have a look and advise

D4R73N said:
will do windows and interior plastics together as the interior panels are different.

best offer££ really m8

Could I have the drivers side wiper spindle unit (white nylon thingy that wiper spindle sits in on the end of the linkage from the motor)
is £5 inc P+P OK......paypal ?

Gods Unicorn said:
Could I have the drivers side wiper spindle unit (white nylon thingy that wiper spindle sits in on the end of the linkage from the motor)
is £5 inc P+P OK......paypal ?

yeah no problem..any chance of a picture just so i can make sure i send the right part

Here is the part I'm after, its under the plastic cowl at the bottom of the windscreen and its held in by three nuts., It's just the white nylon part with the three bolts in it I need. The splined shaft for the wiper is held in place with a small circlip under a black rubber boot.

Hope that helps, if you need any more info just give me a shout

where abouts are you in blackpool mate? an FY1 post code? near central peir?

and what nick are the alloys in? pics?

cheers mate

sorry for long time in not replying. I dont need door handles as mine are already colour coded :)

micraisok said:
where abouts are you in blackpool mate? an FY1 post code? near central peir?

and what nick are the alloys in? pics?

cheers mate

hello i am an FY4 postcode sort of half way between south and central pier and about a mile inland....near to the oxford pub and spen corner

Andy_S said:
you may have them :)

magpie does this car have central locking too?

yes central locking on this one m8

Gemma85 said:
yehhh!! how much pls? :D

go on bid me happy :)

chrismc said:
Is the front x-member in a usable condition?

would be interested if it is!

chrismc said:
Is the front x-member in a usable condition?

would be interested if it is!

which bit do you mean exactly...pic :)

W4RDL3 M1CR4 said:

basically it is just 2 L shaped brakets that screw onto the radio from the looks of things....bid me happy

Havent got a pic, but its the thick metal box section that spans the width of the car behind the front bumper at the bottom...

Wasnt sure if yours was intact given its had a frontal impact...:doh:

magpie said:
basically it is just 2 L shaped brakets that screw onto the radio from the looks of things....bid me happy

Hmm, What do you mean exactly mate?

Is it not some sort of box type thing? I thought that is what was needed? :S LOL.

Let me know ASAP.

Thanks.

JayY said:
Is there an ashtray in the back? If so, dibs on that!

yep was put to one side for someone but they have dropped out available again :)

chrismc said:
Havent got a pic, but its the thick metal box section that spans the width of the car behind the front bumper at the bottom...

Wasnt sure if yours was intact given its had a frontal impact...:doh:

yeah its pretty much intact has a little ding in the center but wouldnt like to say wether its in a useable condition or not......looks like it would also need to be cut from the car

are the central locking poper things included with my purchase haha. :)

Magpie i will be able to collect the stuff during next week if thats acceptable. I am currently organizing a car trailer and one of the lads will tow it for me :) Will chat on MSN nearer the time anyway m8.

Andy_S said:
are the central locking poper things included with my purchase haha. :)

Magpie i will be able to collect the stuff during next week if thats acceptable. I am currently organizing a car trailer and one of the lads will tow it for me :) Will chat on MSN nearer the time anyway m8.

engine and gearbox still need to be pulled m8...dont know when im going to get it done yet as my m8 needs to return my engine hoist first...bear with me

and yeah i will leave in the central locking servos

did you add me to msn? how much for them then I dont know how much door handles are..... have you got paypal?

Gemma85 said:
did you add me to msn? how much for them then I dont know how much door handles are..... have you got paypal?

hi gemma..yep your added to msn will chat to you when i catch you online

Yom said:

now removed...small enough to post ..let me know if required :)

Hey dude, what condition are the front cross member and front left CV joint in and what would you consider parting with them for? Also do you have any photographs?
Much appreciated mate
Corbs

Corbs said:
Hey dude, what condition are the front cross member and front left CV joint in and what would you consider parting with them for? Also do you have any photographs?
Much appreciated mate
Corbs

X member is not really useable it has a ding in from the bump i think structurally its ofk though

front left driveshaft i would want £15 + P+P

D4R73N said:

dunno

say £40 will include all interior plastics seals fastners and glass

E-mail sent.....I don't seem able to use PM's

EDIT...Payment sent, cheers mate.

do u have a front drivers seat mate as my old man need 1 for his k11

hi gemma do u no ne 1 with a drivers seat for sale

Back