none micra related, my 'tuned' clio pics :)

C

Craig_K10

a few pics of my clio if anyone is interested in something a bit different!

its used for trackdays, 1/4 miling, and just fun at the weekend really (as its not really practical)

Engine spec is 2.0 16v, extensive headwork, 290 degree cams, verniers, custom inlet, jenvey TBies, 16v ex manifold, pace radiator, omex management, bottom end is standard at the mo, so more potential when/if i can afford it! (probably never)

it last ran 216bhp@fly, which was 185@ front wheels, and weighs under 900kg so power to weight is pretty good!

Great fun on track, handling is awesome being so light! its run 13.4@104mph on the 1/4 mile :alien:

p.s, iv only just fitted the one bucket the other day, its been off the road 2 months for a few bits and bobs, im not a billy no mates lol

322115_176_full.jpg

clio002.jpg

engine.jpg

carbon.jpg

seat.jpg

seat2.jpg

slammed2.jpg

nice but how about getting rid of the passenger runners seatbelt thing at bottom n might as well get rid of seat belt oh yeh door speakers too loose all the weight :p

yeh its work in progress at the mo. id only just fitted the seat that day like, need to get some harneses yet! but it is going to have 2 seats in when i get round to fitting the other one! iv got a full ex cup racer cage waiting going in in feb, but i need to sort out fitting etc :)

bit skint at the mo, as my micra died, so iv had to buy another car for work and that!

290deg cams and throttlebodies I would imagine.
Looking good, what engine is it, R19/Williams Clio?
Nice to see that even stripped out ad with carbon bonnet a Micra is lighter tho :D

yeh i posted a few pics ages back just when i introduced myself on here! you might have seen the odd pic then!

Yeah its the Williams F7R engine, megane F7R head (as it has better inlets for the TBies, and bigger valves as standard)

before this i had another clio with the 2.0 16v williams engine, just with cams, pulleys, ecu, etc, and a tad lighter as it had rally spec fuel setup!

I sold that (to a mate) then regretted it so now have this one! they are great all round cars, and easily made much quicker than any saxo/106 etc with the 2.0 lumps! the old one was 180@fly. bit of a race below if you want a bootchers at the 2 :)

- http://media.putfile.com/podvsclean

it is useable daily i guess, but i like a bit of comfort for everyday use. this is a bit of a fuker from cold, and takes ages to warm up due to all the uprated cooling parts its got. also it very very noisy, coilovers are a bit harsh on the roads, and it does less MPG than my old 280bhp scooby! lol

thats why i had the micra. but thats now broken, and being scrapped asap (unless anyone wants it?? £20 and its yours, 58k miles, broken wishbone/subframe join)

cheers for the comments, glad u like! :)

Back