Micra Sports Club eh.....new member & pics

C

Craig_K10

Didnt even reaslise one existed o_O

First post, so HELLO to everyone first! :grinning:

I own a K10 as a 2nd car, and was just searching the internet for a bit of info about it. it's my runabout and work car, but a top car, very relaible, easy/smooth to drive, very cheap to run and iv timed 0-60 in 10.5 seconds too which is ace for a 1.0 lol!

Quick pic of the beast here

micra2.jpg

As for my other motor, well not the most practical of cars, but I also own a Renault Clio 16v. 2.0 16v Williams engine conversion, jenvey throttle bodies + loads more, williams wide track, coilovers, carbon bonnet, etc, etc!

Mainly use it for fun really, great for embarrasing scoobies, m3's etc, 1/4 miling, and track days!

its 216bhp/170lbs/ft, and weighs 900kg at the mo, so 240bhp/ton of front wheel drive madness!! It does the 1/4 in 13.4@104mph, 0-100 in about 12.7, 0-60 in around 5.5 traction depending!

great fun, but i still love the micra for everyday use!!

clio002.jpg

QUALITY!! love the ST micras!! right sleeper! Rare as fuk tho right? Me and a mate have been looking at importing one, but not had much luck up to now!

Good to see people are passionate about these cars! I've always been a Renault man. Have had a scooby sti, and 106 gti in between, but always end up back with a clio lol!

What does my Micra weigh out of interest? im guessing 750kg ish?

p.s talking of sleepers, my mate has a 1.2 clio with a 340bhp/360lbs/ft TT turbo engine in it. 12.5@116mph! Awesome sleeper!!

Yeah 750kg sounds about right :)

Renaults aren't bad :) My mate has a 1.6 Megane Coupe :)

And that's mad power for a Clio!

if you like clios then don't look at that link that was up here a while ago with the V6 burning alive!! nasty.

welcome :)

any pics of the clio?

yeh i've seen the V6 pics! nasty!

the K10 was cheap as chips from a mate, not my favourite style of cars by all means but it is a good car! :)

got a few pics of my clio, altho its work in progress at the mo! new wheels (lighter ones), 4 pots, less interior, buckets etc, sorting that bonnet cutout out (for purpose over looks, altho its a carbon bonnet so needs sorting) and a few other bits and bobs!

its also got another 25bhp in there, just need bottom end work to take it, and a stronger diff! and an LSD lol

repeaters.jpg

badge.jpg

boot.jpg

engine.jpg

engine.jpg

interior.jpg

looking good :)

have you seen the 2.2 meter wide arch kit on the v6 clio in max power ?

im not a fan of max flower, but is is the matt black one?

seen it in performance gti mag!

im more of a performance man over styling tho :)

Back