no spark??? any suggestions

just bought a micra a couple weeks ago, its an 89 k10 2door standard. when i got the car the engine was siezed so the guy gave me a new one cause he has about 3 parts cars for it. just finished putting it all back together. went to turn it over and it turns but wont start, managed to narrow it down to the spark. has brand new plugs, wires are used but good( tried 2 different sets), tried 3 different distributors and cap and rotor sets, and 2 different coils. still wouldnt start, went to look at it the other day and started up perfectly(other than a squeaky belt and a hair out of time). went to start it today and no spark again. rather frustrated, any advice???

So it starts when it rains so I'm pretty sure that it has a bad ground and the water helps complete the circuit, the coil has power but the distributor has 4 wires going into the distributor itself(red, black, green, and white) then a yellow with black stripe wire to the frame of the dist. With the key on I only have 1.5 volts coming through the red wire and nothing through the others. what would be the correct voltage for cluster of 4 wires??

Back