Nissanubaru Micra WRX i'll explain

Yup still in hiding but
Engine is built, in and out like a yoyo.
That leads me to chassis... the tunnel has been box section built. And the engine bay strengthened with the odd bod tubes. Currently in planning to redesign chassis legs so that I change spark plugs with removing the engine.
Which then leads me to suspension. Front is relatively simple and will tie in with new chassis legs too ;)
Bodywork is on the backburner though.
Other than that its looking good. But gotta keep everything in it so its a pain in the ass. Its plodding :)

good to hear its still going :) shame i be skint next week i woulda had a trip down cos im off :/ maybe after xmas some time

good to hear its still going :) shame i be skint next week i woulda had a trip down cos im off :/ maybe after xmas some time
You're always welcome mate come have a nosey.
We'll put the engine in and start it up especially... only have tge manifolds... no exhaust.... loud turbo noises yo :D

ok maybe not so easy to find, maybe because nearly all dubbers are on banded steels or steels of some type

Have you methods of machining andy ? The fancy pancy
bits like milling machines and lathes ?
Meant to ask you this before or maybe i already did ?

Bullet proof rims yo ;)

Well if you ever have any small bits you want made up , provided there small postage is relitivly cheap so id be glad to do them for you , need to keep my practice :p
Thanks I'll keep it in mind :)
Mine struggles with steel.
Aluminium and plastics are ok though :)

I'll find you something random ;)

It wouldn't take long if I had everything and got on with it
But its Christmas soon and I've a house to decorate, a newborn due any minute, an engine to build and a business to run
I'm a tad flat out. So when I get soare time... I cant be bothered :p

I can totally understand mate. Congrats on your soon to be baby girl/boy
Everyone can take time off around Christmas :)

@belly93 here's a build update as I promised
1387885375997.jpg
That was the spare engine in place (think you saw that)
Got a few other pictures but its 1 pic per post so hold on :p

Back