Nissanubaru Micra WRX i'll explain

Other side
1387885724895.jpg

@belly93 There you go Adam updated as promised :)
I'll get you those tunnel pics too. Get Christmas out the way and I'll get the tunnel finished first

Then you'll be helping me finish it off ;)

It is coming along very nicely I must say, and the clearance!! Damn!! No room for error!!
Did you say your sticking a roll cage in this and using it as a hill climbing car?
It was a passing thought but it'll be fast enough to warrant a roll cage regardless :p

No not much room at all... you wouldn't get it in a K11 without drastic work.. K10s rule :p

Hillclimb, sprint and track I think :)
Gonna try and get it road legal first. Makes for a harder challenge

Officially Year 2014

The year of Nissanubaru Micra WRX

Quite possibly one of the more outrageous cars I've built. But if I made it simple it'd be no fun

I've only been kicking about on here since last May. Though it feels like a lifetime. I look forward to sharing many more ridiculous projects with you :D

Me, H701 & Nissanubaru will all see you at JAE 2014 ;)

Officially Year 2014

The year of Nissanubaru Micra WRX

Quite possibly one of the more outrageous cars I've built. But if I made it simple it'd be no fun

I've only been kicking about on here since last May. Though it feels like a lifetime. I look forward to sharing many more ridiculous projects with you :D

Me, H701 & Nissanubaru will all see you at JAE 2014 ;)

So how are you planning on driving two cars? ;)

My standard engine that's just been rebuilt is now being swapped. The subaru chappy had a look at my spare and said to me "where did you get that?" Pointing to the spare engine in the bay. Err stoke-on-trent for £50... he was a tad taken back.. its a closed deck import fancy pants something or other engine and is worth £250 in its current bare state :D this pleased me... so now I'm rebuilding that instead... so my rebuilt one is now my spare... but its complete so it went together as planned for now. So its all gravy :D

I dont think I have space to twin charge it though :p
1388875311264.jpg

how far is it of running??
As far as I can tell the engine runs ok now just needs the usual bedding in process and a clutch. Gearbox needs a clutch fork pin too

But as far as getting in and driving it;
- I've got the fabrication of the rear to finish which shouldn't take long just a material thing
-Suspension turret built on the back and then bolt it all up
-Brakes plumbing
-Need wheels :p
-Final wiring (lights, horn, heater)
-A seat and a dashboard be nice too :)
After all that its cosmetic stuff :)

As far as I can tell the engine runs ok now just needs the usual bedding in process and a clutch. Gearbox needs a clutch fork pin too

But as far as getting in and driving it;
- I've got the fabrication of the rear to finish which shouldn't take long just a material thing
-Suspension turret built on the back and then bolt it all up
-Brakes plumbing
-Need wheels :p
-Final wiring (lights, horn, heater)
-A seat and a dashboard be nice too :)
After all that its cosmetic stuff :)
What power will it run ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was trying to think why that photo looked weird... all I got was he has no nose... not the fact its quite clearly out of proportion

Back