nissan micra k12 not reving about 2000rpm

it blew the fuse next to the postive battrey termnial so i had no car electrics so a replacesd the main unit and it starts the car and all okay apart from when you press the throttle to the floor it doesn't go past 2000rpm and the engine mangement light is on as well

it blew the fuse next to the postive battrey termnial so i had no car electrics so a replacesd the main unit and it starts the car and all okay apart from when you press the throttle to the floor it doesn't go past 2000rpm and the engine mangement light is on as well

I'd imagine the car has an error code preventing it from running right, the code will need clearing! Dunno if you can unplug the negative for a few hours to clear it on K12s

wey its worth a try. hopefully it'll fix it. if not al ave to borrow me m8's code reader, unless any1 else has any other suggestions

the fuse unit that attaches to the possitive terminal of the battery. i blew the main fuse (one on the top) so ive fitted a new one today. and now its in limp home mode

Here is the fun sequence to erase the codes :)

1.Ensure accelerator pedal is fully released

2.Ensure ignition switched OFF for at least 10 seconds

3.Switch ignition ON do not start engine

4.Wait 3 seconds

5.Within 5 seconds repeat the following 5 times
Fully depress and release the accelerator pedal

6.Wait 7 seconds

7.fully depress the accelerator pedal

8.after 10 seconds the mil will start flashing

9.fully release accelerator pedal
Trouble codes now displayed by mil

10.fully depress accelerator pedal for more than 10 seconds

11. Fully release accelerator pedal

Trouble code 0000 should be displayed

right today ive checked the fault codes by counting the flashes and i got 1126. which i believe its to do with throttle? reset them and started car up, and faults back. checked all fuses in car, next to battery, and the ones in the ipdm and there all ok. any one got any suggestions?

Back