Nissan March parts for sale

k6pfs

Ex. Club Member
Hi all,

I have sale the front seats from a Nissan March i-z.

Picture below they could do with a real good clean but they are in good condition no rips or tears, I will take offers on them, I have the rear seats if you want them as well?

Image251.jpg

I also have a full k11 air-con set from this car so you can retro fit air-con to your k11!
Everything included, rad, hoses, etc, offers again on this. If you want to pay a bit extra I can get it fitted too but that would be extra!

Image252.jpg

ill have the air con. when you say everything... does that include loom, engine brackets, accessory belt, relays, interior controlls etc?

thanks

are you ever up around the midlands way? £30 for the front seats only?

...and are they the ones like the super s seats but comfier? not sure if all march seats are the same or not?

Hi Primal_Concrete_Micra no I wont be in midlands for a bit but I can get them sent to you via a courier if you pm your post code ill let you know a price. As for them being the same as a super s I dont know.

Micramad yes its everything to get it to work on your car, its on my march at the minute and Im taking it off so everything is included, PM me an offer!

yea, i have a set of the march seats, they are a lot softer than the super s ones, also, the passenger one has a slide out storage tray underneath it, and the angle of the drivers seat base is adjustable.....
great buy (except mine were freeeee!)

so sorry mate, just checked yes you did, is that ok with you then? Can you pay me via paypal for both the air con and resister?

Thats ok. Yea sure. Just let me know who to send it to. Any idea when it will get posted?

Thanks

Hi Micramad, I will PM you my paypal if thats ok, the car going in for its MOT then after its passed I will take it off so next weekend off the car maybe? Is that ok?

that tray is an after market JDM part, its very rare :D i'll give you £20 for it :D

Sure Nex, let me just check that these seat have it please first.

Hi Micramad, I will PM you my paypal if thats ok, the car going in for its MOT then after its passed I will take it off so next weekend off the car maybe? Is that ok?

hey, sorry took so long to reply, been busy.

Yea thats fine. thats actually perfect as I have to transfer some money about wihich will take till about tuesday or wednesday. Is it ok if I send then? When will you be able to post it?

Thanks

Any chance I could get the primary cat and manifold?

Cheers Craig

Hi Craig its a uk manifold and front cat not an import. Im only selling the air con and seats as its going to be a rally car.

Got the front bumper fitted that I got off you take a look at my blog!

Cheers
Peter

Back