March for sale

babyboom

Ex. Club Member
unfortunately i have my march for sale (keep with me i might be able to get my hands on febuary too) you all know the car and its a '97 1.3 auto march and comes with electric roof, 4 electric windows, air con, driver and passanger airbags, cup holders, electric mirrors, ABS (no rear discs though), PAS, windblocker, rear parking sensors, the speedo is in MPH but the odometer is still KPH and its done just over 100,000 kilometers (62,000 miles), the passenger side cv gaiter was replaced along with a frond and back brake pipes, its taxed until the end of may '08 and has a full 12 month MOT (done only 2 days ago) and passed first time

bad points:

it has a few scratches, 1 on the drivers door, 1 along the passenger side (keyed), 1 on the boot (pic), wear n tear in the roof on both sides (pic)

im looking for £2500 ono

well enough of the boring stuff, heres the pics

any questions just ask

Attachments

• DSC_0321 (Large).JPG
    DSC_0321 (Large).JPG
    118.5 KB · Views: 266
  • DSC_0325 (Large).JPG
    DSC_0325 (Large).JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 237
  • DSC_0319 (Large).JPG
    DSC_0319 (Large).JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 224
  • DSC_0330 (Large).JPG
    DSC_0330 (Large).JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 242
  • DSC_0333 (Large).JPG
    DSC_0333 (Large).JPG
    98.4 KB · Views: 217
  • DSC_0337 (Large).JPG
    DSC_0337 (Large).JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 223
  • DSC_0326 (Large).JPG
    DSC_0326 (Large).JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 236
  • DSC_0339 (Large).JPG
    DSC_0339 (Large).JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 223
  • DSC_0341 (Large).JPG
    DSC_0341 (Large).JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 258
  • DSC_0346 (Large).JPG
    DSC_0346 (Large).JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 221

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
oh you are so cruel! i want it, i really want it, but my work is being evil with pay ¬_¬

would you take 2k if i picked it up? btw i don't have 2k lol.....yet ;)

oh and i will take feb too :D

OP
OP
babyboom

babyboom

Ex. Club Member
oh you are so cruel! i want it, i really want it, but my work is being evil with pay ¬_¬

would you take 2k if i picked it up? btw i don't have 2k lol.....yet ;)

oh and i will take feb too :D

did i mention it has new floor mats and a full tank of petrol (damn high prices)

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
dam i want them mirror baseplates :p didnt know the seats had lifts to move the backrest opose to winders, they also look much comfyer over hard top ones!

NeX

Club Member
dam i want them mirror baseplates :p didnt know the seats had lifts to move the backrest opose to winders, they also look much comfyer over hard top ones!

mate i am trying to organise some of those mirror baseplates, if i can get some i will let you know ;)

yo Babyboom, i want the car but i cant afford it... i can pick it up, i have a towing dolly its just down to paying for it....
would you hold the car and take installments? how low would you go per month? i would pick up the car after i had paid for it.

OP
OP
babyboom

babyboom

Ex. Club Member

yeah they flip forward and the base also moves forward too, then the base moves back to where is was but you have to adjust the back of the seat again, and yeah they are quite a bit comfier than our UK micra seats ;)

mate i am trying to organise some of those mirror baseplates, if i can get some i will let you know ;)

yo Babyboom, i want the car but i cant afford it... i can pick it up, i have a towing dolly its just down to paying for it....
would you hold the car and take installments? how low would you go per month? i would pick up the car after i had paid for it.

as much as i want to see you with the car i can't accept instalments, i have just bought a honda crx del sol and need the cash to get that on the road, plus the usual debt, i just can't afford it

sorry bud

NeX

Club Member
no probs mate i totally understand, but if i come into some money then expect a call ;)

OP
OP
babyboom

babyboom

Ex. Club Member
ok folks, i aint heard any news on this spectacular car anywhere i advertised it, im gonna be putting it on ebay over the next few days

nex, i'll post the ebay item number for you to keep an eye on, just incase you do happen to come across the cash over the next few days

NeX

Club Member
ok folks, i aint heard any news on this spectacular car anywhere i advertised it, im gonna be putting it on ebay over the next few days

nex, i'll post the ebay item number for you to keep an eye on, just incase you do happen to come across the cash over the next few days

thanks mate, sorry that is has come to this but all the micra convertables i have been watching don't seem to sell, there have been 2 on ebay in the last month and neither of them made their reserve.

i don't see why they arn't selling, cos i would have one and i know people want them, maybe its just no one has any money lol

OP
OP
babyboom

babyboom

Ex. Club Member
nex theres no other person than you that i want to give the car to, if i win the lotto before i sell it i'll drive it to your door personally and give you the key