Nissan 100NX 1992, carburetor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Hey guys, Happy new year to everyone!

Looking at a 100NX for sale at a relatively good price! (£300) with only 58k miles on her. Shes a 1.6L (a bit more insurance friendly then the almera gti that i been looking at getting!). Does anybody know anything about these cars? Is the 1.6L the GA16DE model you get in sunny's and the like? Also ive heard that some models had a carburetor fitted which meant sky HIGH fuel consumption but others are fuel injected, anyone know if this is the carburetor model?

All help is much appreciated, link below, thanks guys!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nissan-100-NX-T-Top-Coupe-Red-No-Tax-or-MOT-reduced_W0QQitemZ260531188083QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item3ca8de7173

yep its carb, i had the injection model of this. Really nnice car to drive, They have been known as the poor mans sports car :grinning: Your sat low and the t bar roof makes for a fun driving summer! Not sure on the performance or economy of this model but for a 1.6i mine pulled quite well and the fuel gave me roughly 30/40mpg. As long as you maintain that red paint work you should be very pleased!

P.s Carb models had full black interior for some reason which looks a great deal smarter than that of an injection model grey. :grinning:

cut n paste from t'web

"If performance is your thing and you're considering a 100NX, it's important you go for a later model (1994 onwards) as they will have a 1.6 litre fuel injected engine (102bhp) as opposed to the earlier 1.6 litre twin carburettor engine (90bhp)."

that one is a 1992, Registration 12 06 1992 to be exact :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back