Article Today in Auto Express - Nissan Micra (Mk2, 1992-2002) icon review

Evening all. A nice article in today's Auto Express looking back at the K11. They conclude ....

"As simple, honest transportation, the second-generation Micra nailed the brief (arguably in a more successful fashion than its less impressive successors), and continues to do so to this day. The robust, straightforward nature of the car means you still see a decent number of K11s biffing about. That’s what this car is about, above all: providing mobility to as many as possible."

How very true. Worth a read.

Evening all. A nice article in today's Auto Express looking back at the K11. They conclude ....

"As simple, honest transportation, the second-generation Micra nailed the brief (arguably in a more successful fashion than its less impressive successors), and continues to do so to this day. The robust, straightforward nature of the car means you still see a decent number of K11s biffing about. That’s what this car is about, above all: providing mobility to as many as possible."

How very true. Worth a read.

Well spotted article.

On here I think we all now know every K11 vehicle was right throughout from design to production from the get go in 1992.

Perhaps that’s why so many of them are still running around doing its job to keep going for reliable cheap motoring with no snags as mine does & it’s just gone straight through the MOT with no advisories at 25 years old.

K11, that’s the way to do it. :cool:

Last edited:
Mine used as a workhorse today moving my daughter, with the seats down amazing what you can squeeze in!
d077c9e6907b5640ab2fa0b60ba22290.jpg
f8a8d2c483c1d07a034f45aeb9a3da28.jpg

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Back