Nismo Style front Splitters

mph

Official MSC Trader
We only a few of the Nismo style front splitters left in stock if anyone is interested - £138.00 delivered. The next batch will not be available until next year when the VAT increase in Jan will push the price up.

We also have a few sets of arches still in stock £250.00 delivered. These are not the Nismo style although we do have these, I think they are known as the Mullholland type. ( Please correct me if I'm wrong they have been pictured on a very smart yellow Micra with black bonnet )

Matt
01865 748000
www.humphrisoxford.co.uk

i thought mulholland was the same as the nismo type ones, and the overfenders on the yellow micra were aspect?

either way i have seen some carbon fiber versions of these arches up close and they are amazing, very much worth the money

kris/solarace says there devise and we looked around for them and they are on a jap site and there called devise as i was going to import some.

well what ever anyone wants to call them, im calling them by the name they have been giving by the company that make them....devise.

when i remember the site/web address i'll post it up, thay also have a wild rear lower spoiler and a crazey touring style front splitter

it seems that every outher person calls each arch a diffrent name, coud this be because so many companys have made there own version of each outhers products?

Kristian as far as im aware Wald only made front / rear bumpers and side skirts?...(at least going from the wald.co.jp site)...ive personally never seen any arches connected with Wald pop up.

Aspect made two arch variations the wide version (which im pretty sure are their verison / copy of the Nismos) and a thinner clip on type rear arch (more of a lip imo).

Mulholland arches also seem to be their version / copy of the Nismos...

Only Devise (seem to) make the ones on the yellow march providing we're all talking about the same march. :)

Hope that helps :)

This thread is hard work with no pics to illustrate what people are talking about.

Are these the Devise arches?

micra10.jpg

Lol. I didn't read matts post properly. If I had seen the bit about the yellow car i would have known as I have some carbon fibre copies sat in my garage.

Kristian as far as im aware Wald only made front / rear bumpers and side skirts?...(at least going from the wald.co.jp site)...ive personally never seen any arches connected with Wald pop up.

Never seen online either, but in my workshop Ive got a set.. Genuine Wald with, labels set INTO the resin..

Ive got other Genuine Wald items.. and these labels in all are exactly the same.

Il get some pics..

The WALD ones Actually stop short of the bottom of the sill and bumper.. exactly as in pic..

If WALD and Devise shared the same products I dont know..

could be kristian, as most companays have made there own version of each outhers. this is why its so confuseing :suspect:

Back