Group Buy: Nismo front grill emblem (gaugin interest)

Seb_

Give me some frogs.
Site Supporter
Hi peeps;
After years seeking on yahoo auction, shops in Japan while I was there, Ebay, I FINALY managed to find someone able to sell 90's style Nismo emblem, the same that was on the K11 front grill:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
14LHJp2.jpg

Believe me, those are nearly impossible to find nowadays, (it's a replica tho, not genuine one).

I've contacted the seller and he told me he sold the last to me, but if a few people would be interested he could order some more. I paid mine 20$ delivered but we can ask for a group discount.
The emblem looks like this:
k33AuCK.jpg

If you have a front grill you def dont want to miss it :p Post in this topic and put your name.

Cheers

List :
-Karl x1 PAID
-Seb x1 PAID
-Mazza x1 PAID
-Cherrytuner x1
-SuperMike x1
-CraigIC x1 PAID
-Guy x1 PAID

Quick test fit on my spare Nismo grill, looks siiiiiiick :D I think I need a spare emblem now :p :
bFy4tIR.jpg

Added Craig
Now we're 6. I will wait until tomorrow and I will ask the seller a price for 6 emblems (or more).

I recently bought a March
Nice one Seb :D

On a side note, that juke special edition looks amazing, red roof, dem wheels and that interior! Anyone link me to any more pics of a march juke? Cant find anything after a very quick google <3

I recently bought a March Juke brochure, should arrive soon, will post some pic if you want Craig

update!
The seller already answered me, he's ok for 18USD (about 12£) / emblem shipped to france for 6 units, he sent me an invoice on paypal.
I'm coming to UK on the 17th for PPC , I should receive them just before and will give them to you if you're attending or send it to you by post once I'll be there. I'll send you my paypal adress via PM.

So one more for Guy and one more for Tomsmicra, we are now 8. I'll ask the seller for 8 units tomorrow !

what u mean trolling:/
as i said i am not from england and u said u are bringing them to england so wat good is that to me?..
would be easier get from supplier
Seb is buying them in bulk...to get a better deal...he said he can post them to people if they're not gonna be at PPC
will that not work out cheaper for you? ;)

Seb is buying them in bulk...to get a better deal...he said he can post them to people if they're not gonna be at PPC
will that not work out cheaper for you? ;)
man jen ha.. well i have the genuine nismo badge on my nismo grill , but just said i ask seb for the suppliers email as i get it easy to..
anyway wat is he buying the badges for,.. i wouldnt pay big money for sumtin thats not real..:cool:

Well, got every payments, going to grab the funs you sent to me and pay the seller !

-Karl x1 PAID
-Seb x1 PAID
-Mazza x1 PAID
-Cherrytuner x1 NO REPLY
-SuperMike x1 PAID
-CraigIC x1 PAID
-Guy x1 PAID

I'm packin for tomorrow, please could you sum up again who will attend PPC tomorrow, if not please send me your adress again in PM guys.
Cheers

Every emblems have been sent yesterday !
Except Guy's; waiting your adress buddy as you said you would attend PPC ;) Then Frank will be able to add your adress on the enveloppe and post it.
za47A6vl.jpg

Back