Nice kit

It looks alright from the back, the front is truly nasty!

Not a fan of this one bit, but if someone fancies it go for it. Not everyone likes my bodykit, but I do an thats all that matters.

Amy could get that cheaper for you - there are many of those kits on Yahoo JP.
Beautiful wheels tho...

i think it looks like standard front and rear bumpers filled and smoothened with a bottom lip added and a number plate recess added.................pics arent the best either..........

QUOTE ''create this look - Body Modifications - Second House Front Bumper, Second House Side Skirt (3Dr or 5Dr), Second House Rear Bumper Spoiler, Second House Front Smoothing Grille, Second House Rear Smoothing Panel & Second House Eye Line''

WHAT ACTUALLY COMES FOR 299, is it all the above

haha yeah the front end does look mighty similar to lauras old k11...

laurasmicra017.jpg

0a26_1.JPG

Oh yeah forgot to say........... £300?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!! jeez it is just the spoiler as well.

Yeah the seller ain't daft you'll get some people who won't read it properly and will assume its the whole kit and buy it only to be disappointed.

Moddedmicra: no need to tell him lol. hes been staring at them without blinking now for 481minutes, 32 seconds :p :wow: lol

those light were made in limited number and are as rare as hen teeth you though nismo stuff was hard to get

i think cisco had some on his aus micra so mabye ask him if he can get another set

yea....i know lol.... ¬_¬

god damn it mother ****ing **** WHERE DO THEY GET THEM FROM??!!!!!!

howay nex, im disappointed in you!! think about it, get a set of clears, which you probs already have, and put a couple of layers of rattle can red on followed by some laquer, easy!

howay nex, im disappointed in you!! think about it, get a set of clears, which you probs already have, and put a couple of layers of rattle can red on followed by some laquer, easy!

lol mate, i didn't want to do that so i started with a set of clears and removed the top half and put them in some stock uk ones... they broke, the glue was too strong, so i tried again this time heating it up loads... they melted. thats two sets i have distroyed, then i bit the bullet and painted some red, for some reason the paint went very crappy (i think there must have been some grease left on the lense) i tried to clean it off, and it wouldn't come off so i used some really powerful chemicals and it disolved the plastic.... i am trying to get one last set of clears to have a go on.... so trust me i have tried everything.

even talked to Cisco, he said he had to work his arse off to get them, and i think in the end he went to japan! lol

god wish i could go to japan :( i would take my car over (3 week shipping) and swap my ukdm micra parts with there jdm march parts....

ive always wonded are the jap mad about micras like we are mad about the marchs?...

i.e if they saw a micra ''OMG its a rare uk spec march....they call them micras over there! i want the rear boot handle and the rare rear lights!

oh yea i would love to go over there with a big container and get loads of stuff shipped back. as far as i know, Nismo is still alive over there...

i recon they are mad about uk stuff, but not like we are, because i bet the "uk" look doesn't have the same status as the "jap" look...

if theyre that much in demand i might buy a load of clear rears and a bit red paint and flog em on for £200!!

yea but you are looking at 150 just for the clear lights, and if you don't find buyers then that is alot of money... but if you find a cheap set of clear lights i would love to hear about it lol

He spoke!!!!!! :p lol! sorry mate!

thats a lot of money for that spoiler!!!
nex: try again making your lights!!!!!

hehe

i am trying but i cant get hold of some cheap clears yet... i might have to go with the ebay ones >>

Back