injectors help

CMF_kristian...

» CMF Member
Ive got some injectors you could use pal

2.0 ones.. infact ive got a selection..!

256cc N15 SR20DE
360cc S14 SR20DET
444cc N14 SR20DET

Got a few SR20 fuels rails too.. I could modify and supply one as a direct fit for the micra..

4x 256cc N15 SR20 would be more than ample

The only ones that are a direct fit for the micra Rail are the GA16 ones..

I used these on a 1.3 turbo and they were maxed out on full boost after 5K Rpm.. .. Therfore started to run lean..

CMF_sarge3uk

» CMF Member
well it was you good sir who helped me with it how much could you make me a rail and with injectors if your on msn ill talk to you tonight ive got a question to ask you about the compression plate will the micra 1.2 one work if i bore it out to the right size and does it seal it self or do you have to use a glue of some sort

CMF_fred

» CMF Member
I'm doing a sr20de rail mod.. I think there was a thread about it about a year ago.... Havta change the rail ends to have barbs ends (to connect an adjustable fuel reg to) and cut and shut 10mm in between injectors 2 and three...otherwise lines up pretty good..... I'll dig it out and finish it when I want to take the turbo to the next step...

CMF_chilidawg

» CMF Member
asking after turbo setup so am pretty sure ga16 injectors wont do :p

fred, could u maybe elaborate on "barbs ends"? heard about the shortening between 2nd & 3rd tho, that much i know. guessing also a fuel regulator's mandatory, i mean besides a larger cc pump?

CMF_chilidawg

» CMF Member
ok so barbed end on rail side is a common thing? or just tried n true to be more secure? will the barbs cut into the line u know, cuz of the collar? sorry dude, just never touched my fuel line before :p

CMF_fred

» CMF Member
have a look at the standard fuel line, where the rubber line meets the metal tube of the fuel rail.. those are barbed ends, check just about anyones custom or modded fuel rail... check the thread on geoffW build for good pics (from memory)

fred WROTE:

"I'm doing a sr20de rail mod.. I think there was a thread about it about a year ago.... Havta change the rail ends to have barbs ends (to connect an adjustable fuel reg to) and cut and shut 10mm in between injectors 2 and three...otherwise lines up pretty good..... I'll dig it out and finish it when I want to take the turbo to the next step...

you can buy fuel rail adaptors that piss of the standard reg with a barbed or speedflow fitting, and nissan adaptor will fit. but i guess if your already hackin up the fuel rail, might aswell weld on a fitting eh.

Back