boot popper kit

hoodedreeper

Ex. Club Member
Hello,

Some may know that i've recently bought a smoothed boot,but the lock as been fibre glassed over. To keep the smoothness of the boot i've decided to get a boot popper kit.I've found > THIS < but was looking for some feedback before committing myself on buying it :)

Many thanks

just get the cable operated popper from a higher spec'd car, only cost me a fiver from the scrappies. also does the fuel flat aswell ;)

while i was at the scrap yard today i found a preface lift with a boot and petrol cap popper but thought there'd be a fair bit of work involved in removing it

while i was at the scrap yard today i found a preface lift with a boot and petrol cap popper but thought there'd be a fair bit of work involved in removing it

no, pretty easy really, you need the lever, all cable (the fuel flap lock is attched to cable), the boot striker latch and the boot lock from inside the boot. oh, and the fuel flap
tools needed; 10mm spanner, adjustable spanner for f/flap lock, 12mm spanner/ratchet and socket, and possibly a 14mm spanner/ratchet and socket and a + screwdriver

I've bought the boot popper kit that i originally posted ^^^ and realised that the boot is gonna be shut by the time i get round to having the popper fitted.How can i attach a catch/lever as a replacement for the time being? So i can open the boot to fit the kit

Back