Newby

Only just registered.
Hi.

Got this from my son, who went thirds buying it with his mates, off his best mates sister who left it for dead. My son then tarted it up and paid his mates off, had no more use for it, let me have it.

I've waxed it and cleaned the interior up.

It's the Twister model. What ever that means.

My wife and I use it for shopping in town. I use it mostly when I can't use my motorbikes. Keep our best car for weekends and work.

It has Aircon but nothing else. A 1.0 litre rev box that goes nowhere fast. Thinking off modifications but so far I'm looking at making it handle. If your no good at running you'd better be a good fighter.

Attachments

• _20170710_180839.JPG
    _20170710_180839.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 154
Last edited:
Hello there, yes its a bit quite here these days. A set of Kilen springs will improve the handling a lot. I spot a 1.3 badge on the wing :confused: ?

Cheers for the reply bud. I'll look it up.

Didn't see that while polishing. Lol
I typed in the Reg on confused com at threw up 1.0ltr twister. Didn't know it was a twister.
Be surprised if it is. It'll only do just over 90.

Yeah the forum has become a little dead in the past year or so, the Facebook page has much more traffic however it's full of crap...!

Handling wise, depends on your budget. Ebay will give you 30mm lowering springs, or if you want to spend proper money then have a Google for Mathew Humphries micra parts... Expensive, but very good

Sent from my LG-H850 using Micra Sports Club mobile app

Ok cheers. I'll look when I get home.
This forum isn't bad. Glad someone is able to offer advice.
Wife's using my £30 runabout instead of the £8000 Volvo C30 we bought her a few months ago...shopping, take the micra, doctors, take the micra, market garden....

Im looking at affordable stuff. Seen some Renault cleo 14" wheels that will fit.
Shocks are probably saggy...
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/322580019761

I've seen those £80 springs, should do the job.

I'm going to a this...https://www.beaulieu.co.uk/events/simply-japanese/

Well I've made a start on sharpening the handling. Cheap as possible.

Pair of New Old Stock AL-KO Gas Front Shock Absorbers for Nissan Micra Mk2 K11 1992-2000 models. £30+10pp.

Next up, a decision on rear suspension. Might get Nordiks £45 a pair. Then some cheap springs. £80.

That should sort the ride quality with new shocks. Especially after 100,000 miles in 15 years.

Attachments

• _20170711_233532.JPG
    _20170711_233532.JPG
    161.7 KB · Views: 134
Back