Hi everyone, had my little green 99 micra gx auto 1.0 for just over a year now and I love it :) although I'm having a few problems with it cutting out :(

Its cut out a couple of time when im braking to slow down to stop but always feels like its going to it like shudders if you know what I mean haha

Its cut out a couple of time when im braking to slow down to stop but always feels like its going to it like shudders if you know what I mean haha
Sounds the same as @clodo throttle body issue not too much trouble to change tbh depends how mechanically minded you are :) our replacement was £25 from a scrappy good luck.

just go by the pic in the link i posted eh ^ (no need to remove the airbox)

38900.jpg

Hey all! Not overly sure what to write here but I'm almost the proud owner of a 95 Aus Super S with plans of entering it into the 2014 Modball rally. Cheers!

Welcome Carole :). Sounds like the throttle body's had it unfortunately.

Heyaa Carole :) get another throttle body, I tweak and fettled with mine to try and prolong its life because I'm tight! :D

Gets to the stage if not where it's undrivable... Mine became rather dangerous as it would just cut out constantly nearly had me in a pickle a few times! for the 20 odd pound deffinately worth it!
X

:( hopefully not too much to replace, just had spark plugs, air filter and brake discs and pads also needs new lower cross member welding on!! costing a bit much just lately..

Back