Newbie :)

Hey there!

joind up so i can get some information and look more into micras my girlfriend is wanting one for a 1st car, so i thought id find out what i can :) she already has plans for her car when she gets it! im now looking at one for a cheapish track toy as i dont really want to run my car on track alot as its a bit tempremental! ( i drive a mildly modded Colt CZT turbo 204 bhp ).

phoneaugust017.jpg

phoneaugust016.jpg

phoneaugust015.jpg

PanasonicAugust1002.jpg

back to the micras! i was thinking of getting her a k12 i think it is the current shape ( not the new one about to be relised ), just down to saftey really id rather she drove a newer car! so are these easy to maintain yourself ? i have basic knowledge of maintaining but not a huge amount ( better at taking things apart! ).

i think thats all!

Dave

nice ride is it me of does a square number plate off center always look good Ive not seen a car where it looks bad transforms the look of your car instantly :) i cant advise you on the k12 as i own a k11 but i would say its a great little car ideal for a first car :)

yeh teh square plate i think its a marmite thing on my car! i personally love it but most think it looks out of place and stupid with the number plate recess there ( i will be filling it )

i took her to a local stealer last week let her have a look around one and she fell in love! all i got on teh way back was i want a white micra with black roof and gunmetal wheels. so on so forth!

Back