Newbie! Hi everyone!

Haylz

Ex. Club Member
Hi everyone,

Ive been looking on these forums for a little while now but never seemed to get round to joining so thought I would sign up and say hello.

You guys all have some wicked looking micra's by the way.

I have a 93 K plate 1.3 SLX 5 door in red. Haven't done anything to it as i only bought it about 2 weeks ago. it only has 53k on the clock therefore my fiance and I would like to do a couple of little things to it such as rear spoiler, new front bumper with fogs and alloys.

Does anyone on here actually have a modded 5 door?

Thanks
Haylz

Hi - welcome to the MSC.
Yea there is a few modded 5 doors, Kinksman has one, and i think Goldstar has one also

Titch :kungfu:

Thanks for the replies people.

I'll have a look around the boards tomorrow for some pics of the 5 doors if there are any posted.

I'll post some pics of mine when I have time to take some so I can get some advice from you all if you don't mind.

It already has colour coded bumpers and mirrors, rear head rests and electric windows/central locking so really at the moment I'm looking to get some front fogs and a spoiler. then later on some alloys.

Is it possible to modify my current bumper to put the fogs in? The reason I ask is cos as I said it's already colour coded but it still has black strips on it to co-incide with the bump strips on the doors and I quite like the black/red contrast. As I said tho I'll post some pics so you can see how it looks already.

Haylz

Welcome

I have an SLX (but is going) and did start modding, anything done to a 3 door can be done to a 5 door baring a wide arch kit.

Modding the bumper can be done but might be a hassle, most people buy the superS bumpers which look loads better IMO

Thanks for all the replies guys.

I had a look at some of the pics in the members cars thread and there are some wicked looking micras in there.

I'm getting married in May so will probably do things with the car slowly, ie wait til after the wedding to buy the alloys. there are a few breakers yards around my area so will keep checking them out for spoilers I think.

Haven't had a chance to photograph my car yet but will get round to it soon.

Haylz

that bumper does have the fittings for fog lamps but i think its for a facelift so it wont fit your car

hi and welcome, nothing wrong with a modded 5 door :) a lot of the taiwan cars are 5 door and they rock lol

that bumper won't fit you car i'm afraid you need one thats for a 93-98 model

:)

that bumper won't fit but a super s one will :) and my car is a 1.3 Gx 5 door in red and black :)

have a look on the site and see if you can find it lol,

i'm about to put a super s bumper on mine and then i'll posting up but right now i'm having it modded so the grill is more open :)

oh and welcome :)

Got me some red led's for the instrument panel today, just fitted them and I have to say they look loads better than the standard bulbs.

10-01-06_1105.jpg

That pic doesn't really do them justice tho cos I used my phone to take it.

I ordered a red led bulb for the interior light too but that was too small when it arrived so gonna have to exchange it for the right one. :grinning:

Couple of pics of my 5 door with rear spoiler + front fogs. (more in the selling section if you're interested)

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    717.9 KB · Views: 174
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    866.6 KB · Views: 170
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    627.2 KB · Views: 174
nice looking car rj007!! :grinning:

I like the facelift models.

I really want to get a spoiler and alloys for mine, have decided to wait just now tho cos getting married in May and need to save my money for that at the mo. Will sort the car out after the wedding. I'm happy with how it looks at the moment tho so I reckon I can wait lol

Well i've heard the Dumfries + Galloway lot are a good bunch so you never know. Good luck with the wedding! :p

Back