Afternoon everyone. My name is mike and I'm looking for some help. I have a bit of a story to tell so bare with me.

I've been toying with going back to my roots with the old skool jap cars. On and off ive changed my mind. I started with a toyota carina, moved to a mazda 323, spent a fortune on a import celica gt and slowed down with a pug 406 and 407. I then jumped the bridge into a jag x type 2.5 v6. It's not a bad car but I can't bond with it. Plus you can't tune it like a jap car.

Now my best friend had a k11 micra as his first car and he put some alloys on it, filter, jap can and debadged it. It looked amazing and was fun to drive.

Sadly my friend passed away at the age of 28 last July.

So I want to get a micra, follow his footsteps and redefine my life for better purposes.

I have a jaguar x type 2.5 awd. It's 2005 model in dark grey. Manual, new tyres and full service history. New engine With 60k on it and mot till November. Dent on front quarter panel is its only fault. I payed £1800 for it.

All I'm looking for is a micra with no issues. I'm based in bracknell, berkshire.

I'll do a straight swap if anyone is interested. I know the value between the two cars are very different but I can live with that. I hope someone can help out.

Thank you for your time.

Cheers

Mike

Being an ex Jaguar man myself, 7 of them, pity its not a V12 6.0 litre lump, might have been tempted.
Nah! not anymore, these little things are awesome mate, especially the 1.4s
The X type was based around the Mondeo, and feels like it, that's why you can't get on with it (to stiff, and firm)
You'll find a nice one for little money no doubt.
Sell your X type for £sss and the world's your oyster with these beauties, plenty out there.....enjoy, and sad about your mate.