Newbie from auchterarder Scotland

Hello hello folks just a quick introduction,I'm Marc,I'm 21 and an out and out car nut. I've been looking into getting a project since I moved (now got a garage to share with my dad) and was scratching my head for a while till I started looking at k11's,the first thread I read through was Mr bognor's on retro rides and that's sealed the deal for me so over the next couple of months I'm putting my spare cash away so I can pick up a k11 that I can hide in the garage and tinker with as I'm wanting to build a car that will rival the glanza v as a friend of mine really wants one haha,anyway I'll stop blabbing on and end with a big hello to everyone

Cheers

I got the funniest chat em up lines but mix them in with welcome here rydims .
more woods more goods more mods for micra war lods

:)

I'd hope not I might have to run away if you's are haha :p
Been on the Facebook page a couple of times and everyone certainly seems to be up for a laugh and above all everyone try's to help each other as much as they can and that's something I feel a few forums/pages lack so I'm mega happy here :D

Woohoo!!! Thanks for the welcome,should hopefully be getting my hands on a k11 by September and then the fun stuff can begin like collecting bits for a turbo conversion :D

Back