newbie from scotland in need of advice

alright guys new to the site and have not got a clue about micras at all. All i know is av been looking at k11's for a wee bit now and am looking to go down the turbo road a was wondering if any one on here has done a convertion/engen swap and whats best to go for? . some one told me that there built on the same base as the starlet and was thinking would the glanza v 1.3 turbo fit in its spot with not alot of choping up the bay like a say am new to micras never even looked at one properly untill today and a crazy thought came into my head of a scooby eater just for fun .

any info would be great guys/girls

thanks

Paul

Hi Paul
Welcome to the site, best advice I can give you its check out all the forced induction threads to get an understanding of what is involved. I warn you it will be expensive, and will take time. Can also come down to condition of your vehicle to turbo it, it will more than likely blow ur engine. As for the starlet engine swap, have never heard of that and probably won't be easy to fit if you could. I've heard people installing SR20DE. Hope this helps

where you from paul? im from dundee and me and my mate glen are both building turbo micras. using stock micra engines. im using the glanza td04 manifold and downpipe, it gets expensive though but in the end its worth it because its a micra at the end of the day! here a sneak picture of mines ;)

6cc0c0f2.jpg

Back