Hello from Central Scotland!

Hi all, recently got my hands on a Nissan Micra second car only passed in august but my Daewoo Matiz 0.8l was just too small and was costing money ( got it for free though :D)

I drive a 1.0l micra k11 with 51k on the clock totally stock which i got for a bargian of £400 and its a fantastic car :)

Thought i would join up and ask for tips and hints on modding once my cash flow increases :)

Im based in Stirling if there are any of you on here kicking about in the area :)

Cheers Steve

Indeed, haha cheers for the welcome, hoping to get out for a few meets but i dont think im gonna fit in at first, stock micra and all but hopefully that will change :)

Haha, cheers buddy, will do mate, hopefully have my induction kit and a backbox on by march and then gonna work on lowering it by bout 30mm then some nice alloys to finish it off nothing to dramatic :)

Haha, cheers buddy, will do mate, hopefully have my induction kit and a backbox on by march and then gonna work on lowering it by bout 30mm then some nice alloys to finish it off nothing to dramatic :)
Welcome :) no need for introductions we've already met haha Well depending how my funds roll in I should be getting BC coilies and you could see about my springs?

How much are the bc coilies, if you don't mind me asking bud? :eek: every set I've seen have been a small fortune haha

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2
BC are giving me a one off deal because we are a supplier so I dunno If I can say :l but cheap enough to persuade me to get them over the mho spax adjustable shocks 60mm springs strut race and panhard rod package!

IRNBROO said:
BC are giving me a one off deal because we are a supplier so I dunno If I can say :l but cheap enough to persuade me to get them over the mho spax adjustable shocks 60mm springs strut race and panhard rod package!

The cost will be from £690 to £800. It's depend on their suppliers

Back