New Year, New Challenges!

Kamarley

If it aint Jap its Crap!
right ive been away a while (its been cold and short of cash) ((still short on cash should know this wont change but im still hoping my numbers come up ;) ))
anyways! plans for:

Smoothed boot.
Custom bad boy bonnet.
Homemade custom bumpers :S (wanting to get rid of the black trim bits somehow?? and move the numberplate down to the bumper) :S
Banded steels sorted by the end of this year.
50mm springs? hmmmmmm
Tint rear windows.
Rear lights like chogy has (loving them lights dont know where they are from though)
Want to take the car matte white (is it worth saving for £1000 spray job for £500 wrapped or spray myself?)
HID kit.
purple underglow and footwell lighting :D (YOLO)
peter lloyd exhaust.
and induction kit!

2014:
Bucket seats.
1.3L turbo engine (hoping and praying i can get one)
MORE TO COME!

any ideas please feel free to comment and any advice will be gladly taken on board! thanks alot guys. much love! (no homo)

im starting my apprenticeship tomorrow, so any money left over after fuel and parking if going straight in the savings account :p or should i say micra account :D

Purple is my favourite color! I'm wearing a pair of purple supra's right now :p no be hating we are all micra lovers!

Also my stock steel on the facelift are try able to take the Nissan centre hub cap things?! I want a set!

9pSIq.jpg

6 inch vibe black airs are in.

qlqYr.jpg

Now I'm waiting on this bad boy to dry again after I curbed it at work -_- only got 20 mins till I have to go hope it drys soon I need or back on

Lol I was debating it but I gave it another coat and left it hanging I feel naked without it :D put it back on when I get home :)

(Does anyone know where I can find a set of them centre hub caps??)

Skinner_87 said:
Neat job mate but would that not muffle the speakers?

It was a replace me for the weight of a sub and it doesn't muffle them enough for you to notice in the front

Scott.c said:
Yep there illegal on cars that weren't fitted with them from factory.

Grrrr! Ok thanks guys at least you told me now! That's what I started this thread for so I don't get screwed over :)

What if I replace my headlights with headlight that are hid???? Like people putting mk4 golf lights on??

Grrrr! Ok thanks guys at least you told me now! That's what I started this thread for so I don't get screwed over :)
I know loads of people that have them on cars that are not not ment to have them and ive never seen one of them get stopped. I dunno what the police would do about it anyway? Dunno if anybody else has heard anything about people getting stopped?

Scott.c said:
I know loads of people that have them on cars that are not not ment to have them and ive never seen one of them get stopped. I dunno what the police would do about it anyway? Dunno if anybody else has heard anything about people getting stopped?

My mate has a 106 with his and only ever gets pulled for the fact that the car is black and the documents say different never mention the light

Out of 6 of us 4 have "poogeots" an one is looking for a new car and can't decide between a mad micra or a poogeot :D I am the only one ATM with a micra

yes very hight temp paint halfordds should have it. And spraying a car with rattles is hard as they dont have a wide fan. Matte might be ok as it hides quite alot such as runns uneven spread too much overlapping.

main thing i can say is do lights coats dont rush it and make sure you mask up everything correctly.

Try to do it on a warm day, make sure you have a good surface to spray on to, dont forget if your doing a full spray to do the inside of the doors openigns and doors.

home spray jobs are hard to do if you havnt got the correct kit, You can save costs by doing the prep work your self then asking a pro spay shop to shoot it

Back