My New Car, BLack and Beautiful NX

Hello,

I just thought id show you my new 'er' car, as some of you know i got my hands on an S13 earlier in the year, what i didn't realise when i bought it was that the turbo was knackered as was were the lifters, anyways i moved on to a Nissan 100nx and as i now have some pics of car (from our 100nxc South Meet) i thought id post up the spec etc..., its come along way in the 3 months that ive owned it, i bought it as totally standard in March and here it is....

Spec:-

Engine

95 M' GA16DE

Custom CAI with K&N induction Kit
Fidanza Lightened Flywheel
PowerFlow Decat
Power flow 2" Mid section
HKS HyperMuffler Backbox

Brakes

GTi-R Discs and Calipers
EBC Greenstuff Pads

Suspension

Lowered 30mm on Whiteline Springs

Wheels and Tyres

17" Konig E-Racer in Gunmetal Grey
Toyo Proxes 205/40/17

Exterior

Full MS Designs Bodykit Consisting of:-

Modifed MS Design Front Bumper (Slats removed and fogs removed)
Side Skirts
Rear Bumper SKirt

Rear Wiper Removed
Partly Tinted rear clusters
Clear side repeaters
Tinted Front Repeaters
Jap Stlye Square Plate at front

Interior

MOMO Millenium steering wheel
Chrome GearKnob with leather Gaitor
Dash Colour Coded in Silver

ICE

Pioneer DEHP77MP Head Unit
Vibe VP2 powering Infinity 6500 Comps
Magnat Xcite 801 Powering 12" JL Audio Sub (in ported Efmax Box)

Custom made Boot enclosure

And heres some pics:-

6thpic.jpg

5thpic.jpg

28thpic.jpg

RE: RE: My New Car, BLack and Beautiful NX

Ian said:
high insurance considering its standard performance. :S

I agree, its silly, its high due to its body shape, being a t-top coupe they class it as a sports car...

lol, arnt they slower then a 1.3 micra?

What is the performance like when you start adding the goodies though? :)

Don't take the pee:laugh: As standard it was a fair bit slower than my Modded Micra, but a standard Micra is slower...the 100nx only weighs an extra 100kg or so....

With my current mods it is without a doubt quicker than the Micra, flywheel made a big difference (just makes it an ar$e to drive), and again exhaust system made a very good improvement and sounds gorgeous...

In addition to this im not looking to go for big power at the mo, mainly due to i have no need to go fast nor do i really want too...After the 200 i just want something realiable and driveable...

Once i have another yr's no claims and insurance calms down im looking to drop an SR20de in there, i see no point in modding the GA16DE when i can use the SR20DE that comes with more power as standard than i could really knock out NA from the 1.6 block...

Lookin nice mate, not a fan of them to be honest but it still looks nice.

U'll be happy with the sr20 performance mate.

U seen my pics ;)

RE: RE: My New Car, BLack and Beautiful NX

SR_Micra_Boy said:
Lookin nice mate, not a fan of them to be honest but it still looks nice.

U'll be happy with the sr20 performance mate.

U seen my pics ;)

Not a fan..tut tut :sleepy:

I reackon i will be happy with the SR20DE, especially if i can get up to 190NA BHP as ive been reading on the Almera forums...

And Yes ive seen yours...you sure its low enough...me theory is you have lowered it so much because you couldn't reach the roof to wash it...:p:laugh: I mean ive seen ant's with more ground clearance:devil:

Eeeesh, i 6 foot! lol

Does make it easier tho, lol... But yes it low, very low, lol

Just hope the grounds at the new JAE are flatter than the old ones, lol

RE: RE: My New Car, Black and Beautiful NX

SR_Micra_Boy said:
Eeeesh, i 6 foot! lol

Does make it easier tho, lol... But yes it low, very low, lol

Just hope the grounds at the new JAE are flatter than the old ones, lol

You're 6 foot??? :glance::eek: I had images of you being quite short from JAE last year lol... And yep i remember George digging up the road last year in his slammed Micra... Its very easy to adjust the ride height with coilovers anyway isn't it... Is it possible to adjust them with the wheels on?

Yup, me 6 foot, lol

Titch is the shrimp up here, lol, 3ft 3 or sumfin ;)

Havent tried yet as didnt get a tool with them, waiting for that to arrive from singapore, lol. Will most likely need to take the wheels off, but it will be going in 100mm, lol, no doubt about that.

Lol, I didn't think you were that big Neil!!! :eek: Car looks smart and the rear lights look kool sprayed. Still not a fan of the front of them though, there's just something about those lights. Still looking good though. :D

it's just right... i like the alloys, square plate and that you kept it plain 'n' simple... very effective...

i'm not a fan but i rate yours...:slm:

Looks good Craig, nice to hear that this one has been less hassle than the 200, you're going to be at JAE this year?

Thanks for your comments, i'm not a fan of OTT cars, just like them to be simple but 'dashing':love::upside:...

And yes Craig im definately at JAE, ive seen a plan and our 100nx stand is not that far from the msc's so ill hopefully be able to pop over without getting lost:laugh:

You fitted that backbox i sold you yet ?? (what was it, 18 months ago LOL)

Back